Draft day heart breaking Scenarios | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft day heart breaking Scenarios

Which draft pick would be the most disappointing to you as our 6th overall?

• Sewell

• Pitts

• Smith

• Chase

• Parsons

• Paye

• Any Quarterback

• Surtain II

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm going to be honest, I really want a playmaker there. So, at least initially, I might be disappointed by one of those defensive players.

But, I want to see how it all comes together. If Miami took Parsons and ended up getting Elijah Moore, Humphreys and Harris, would anyone be upset? Or something similar to that.

Many in people who watch the nfl long enough as a dolphins fan knows what it feels for us to draft a player we weren't expecting to draft. Think of Ted Ginn Jr. Many in here
believe the dolphins will pick a specific player, but in my heart I feel the Dolphins are going to pick someone we are all going to end up disagreeing and bitching about.
Dion Jordan and Ginn were still the most WTF picks.

Sewell/Slater/defensive player at 6 is the ultimate heartbreak. I'd literally cry.

I voted Sewell because I don't consider QB/Paye as realistic possibilities at 6.

I voted any QB. With Tua and Brissett as the top 2 QB’s on the team, there is absolutely no need to draft a QB at 6. Surtain jr. and Paye at 6 would not make me happy. The Dolphins don’t need a CB in the first round and drafting Paye at 6 would be much too high.

At 18 I would be okay with Paye but certainly not at 6.
I want Azeez at 18. IMO he’s way more fluid than Paye.

I am vehemently against the idea of Paye at Miami.

He's a poor fit, he's short-armed, i think he's physically maxed out already.

2 down 4-3 end with limited rush production. That's what I foresee.

Back
Top Bottom