Draft Day is going to be just......... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Day is going to be just.........

DolphinDevil28 said:
I have a high tolerance too, so I can handle it. PM it to me when you get it! ;)

Will do. During the SB I was planning on having ONE after-shift drink (I got off right as the SB was starting) and going to a party at a friends. I ended up drinking THREE of these lemonade things and 4 shots of Jose Cuervo, which is quite possibly the nastiest liquor ever but my boss drinks it and NOBODY else will do tequilla shots, and he knows I can drink anything, so guess who got stuck poundin tequilla with the boss, lol. Needless to say I was pretty lit up after all that. So much in fact that I woke up the next day and never even knew who won the SB til I checked ESPN, last thing I remember is halftime, lol.

Agent51 said:
Will do. During the SB I was planning on having ONE after-shift drink (I got off right as the SB was starting) and going to a party at a friends. I ended up drinking THREE of these lemonade things and 4 shots of Jose Cuervo, which is quite possibly the nastiest liquor ever but my boss drinks it and NOBODY else will do tequilla shots, and he knows I can drink anything, so guess who got stuck poundin tequilla with the boss, lol. Needless to say I was pretty lit up after all that. So much in fact that I woke up the next day and never even knew who won the SB til I checked ESPN, last thing I remember is halftime, lol.

Now YOU are a true drinker my friend! :clap::clap::clap:

You have to get down here to New Orleans... :evil:

That just means I'm gonna be really wasted and possibly destructive by the time we pick...

I wouldn't know what to do without stress. I bet sports every day. On weekends I'm glued to pgatour.com live scoring. Now that is monotonous stress. Let's say an obscure golf matchup I bet on has both guys way down in the pack, a typical occurence. The networks are focusing on the leaders. Meanwhile, my chump is finished at +4 and the guy I bet against is +5 with 2 holes to go. Then I refresh pgatour.com constantly for a half hour and watch the guy I bet against post "meaningless" birdies on the final two holes to finish +3. Nice. There goes the equivalent of a weekly paycheck. I can sweat out who or where we draft with no problem.

Back
Top Bottom