Draft Day Tradition | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Day Tradition

McDuffie81

I got a short fuse :(
Reaction score
What do you do on Draft Day? I treat it like Superbowl Sunday. Im gonna have a bunch of friends over and watch every second of it. Ill be crossing out the names of the draft books while my friends and I eat and drink all day. My wife hates it! Maybe ill play the Madden drinking game heh....anyone else?

I usually cruse at Wanny for all the dumb moves he makes.It will end this year thought with Saban:D.

Good thread.

I also have friends over and the beer flows like water.

We also make a huge batch of lasagna and eat, drink and watch the draft all day long.

Already got the keg ordered....draft beer for draft day has been a college tradition...

THOMAS_54 said:
I usually cruse at Wanny for all the dumb moves he makes.It will end this year thought with Saban:D.
Yeah, at least we don't have to worry about that this year.:D

No question my house is getting some kegs. We have a San Fran fan, a Dolphins fan, and 2 browns fans...so the first hour is going to be pretty exciting...if we are sober enough to remember it.

I sit around by myself all day, because even the football "fans" I know are completely unable to watch it. My girlfriend hates me for the weekend, and even though I warn her it's coming up, she'll act surprised and irritated when it's here.

DiepatriotsDie said:
I sit around by myself all day, because even the football "fans" I know are completely unable to watch it. My girlfriend hates me for the weekend, and even though I warn her it's coming up, she'll act surprised and irritated when it's here.
:lol: I love the part about the girlfriend, describes my wife perfectly!!!! My friends arent nuts like I am but I provide the party so they can live with it!

Yeah, the draft is one of my favorite times of the year. I will lock myself in my house all weekend and watch every second of it, while going online to talk and read about it, and scouring through my draft magazines as well. My freinds all give me a hard time.

I have my friend over and he is a jets fan so we make fun of each others picks, and then I'll probably school him on madden with my new draftees.

i'm like most of you,watch it all day. i pray for rain, so i don't have to go outside.

Mcduffie81 said:
What do you do on Draft Day? I treat it like Superbowl Sunday. Im gonna have a bunch of friends over and watch every second of it. Ill be crossing out the names of the draft books while my friends and I eat and drink all day. My wife hates it! Maybe ill play the Madden drinking game heh....anyone else?

Its better than Superbowl Sunday because every fan has something to be excited for unless your coach traded away all the high draft picks(see past 3-4 years).

This year, I will watch it with all my friends (who happen to all be fans of teams that are presently good- it sucks) and I will laugh when we grab a stud with the #2 overall and they have to wait for the later 1st rounders. It will be great!

This one should be great after 9 nine years of JJ's and Wanny's crap.

just as i was about to post my draft day experiences, with a lot of food and lazy boy recliners, i realized we all have the same draft day story.

Back
Top Bottom