Draft Day | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Day

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
So where do you guys watch the NFL draft at? Do you wear your Dolphin's jerseys? Bring your draft magazines? I am going to my favorite sportsbar wearing my aqua Zach jersey, with ESPN the Magazine's draft mag, and a bunch of printouts. It's always fun watching the stupid Jet's fans embarrasing themselves, and then watching their War Room picking a bust.

As fun as this may sound I watch from home

Lay on my couch, watch the crew, see some Kiper and his giant hair, and chill the whole day

i will probably watch an hour of it and do other stuff like chill with the lady. to be honest i just wait for it to be over and then read up all the info on our picks.

I love it.

Roman529 said:
So where do you guys watch the NFL draft at? Do you wear your Dolphin's jerseys? Bring your draft magazines? I am going to my favorite sportsbar wearing my aqua Zach jersey, with ESPN the Magazine's draft mag, and a bunch of printouts. It's always fun watching the stupid Jet's fans embarrasing themselves, and then watching their War Room picking a bust.

I can't wait. Husband drops me off at the sportz bar, with my ESPN Draft Guide and a printout from ESPN (Mel Kiper, Jr.s) with the lineup of all seven rounds. This year at the bar, we're going to have a draft with giveaways and Welcome Daunte raffles. Should be alot of fun. Eight days and counting.

njfinfan said:
I can't wait. Husband drops me off at the sportz bar, with my ESPN Draft Guide and a printout from ESPN (Mel Kiper, Jr.s) with the lineup of all seven rounds. This year at the bar, we're going to have a draft with giveaways and Welcome Daunte raffles. Should be alot of fun. Eight days and counting.

lol i JUST realized the draft was NEXT week....:goof:

Yep

Slappy8800 said:
lol i JUST realized the draft was NEXT week....:goof:

One week from Saturday (tomorrow). Also happens to be my birthday. :D

Normally I watch from the couch with a 12 pack near by. This year I will be staying down by the beach all weekend so I need to come up with a plan to not miss anything. Haven't figured that out yet.

njfinfan said:

Just curious. What does your husband do?

I party at friend's house......should be about 10-15 guys this year. Everyone brings food to grill and beer. I'll usually pick up about a 16oz T-Bone and some shrimp. Easily one of my favorite days of the year!!

and of course everyone is representing their team......I'll probably wear #23 since he was our #1 last year and I haven't gotten my Culpepper yet.

Alex22 said:
As fun as this may sound I watch from home

Lay on my couch, watch the crew, see some Kiper and his giant hair, and chill the whole day

Ditto. Maybe get some takeout but it'll be tough to try my *** from the couch for the weekend.. Im actually tempted to spend the night on the couch, that way I dont need to strain myself..

Back
Top Bottom