Draft Day! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Day!

NHDOLFAN

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Here's how I see things happening on draft day. I am assuming that the Chiefs will offer us this years 4th round draft pick and next year's 3rd.
We will trade down with Minnesota for their 7 & 18 because they really, really want Williams or Edwards. This will give us the opportunity to stock up on draft picks and get some key people. Plus, we get some much needed cap room w/o paying the price for a #2.

NHDOLFAN said:
Here's how I see things happening on draft day. I am assuming that the Chiefs will offer us this years 4th round draft pick and next year's 3rd.
We will trade down with Minnesota for their 7 & 18 because they really, really want Williams or Edwards. This will give us the opportunity to stock up on draft picks and get some key people. Plus, we get some much needed cap room w/o paying the price for a #2.

common consensus is that we are holding out for #2 "and not budging" and I should hope Surtain gets us more than a 4th

Minnesota are more than happy to stay where they are and take Troy Williamson. In fact they will be ecstatic.

And Agent 51 - Roscoe Parrish would be a reach in R2 and Stefan LeFors would be the biggest reach of all time in R3.

I do not see us able to trade down. I do think the KC deal will happen and I now believe it will be for a 2nd round pick. I actually think we hold the leverage on that one.

larfo2224 said:
I do not see us able to trade down. I do think the KC deal will happen and I now believe it will be for a 2nd round pick. I actually think we hold the leverage on that one.

Won't surprise me at all to see it be a 4 this year and a 3 next or a 3 this and a 3 next.

I see the Surtain trade working in our favor. I see us getting a 2nd and a fifth both in this years draft simply because i think KC is more desperate than they let on. I also see Saban sticking with the #2 pick and taking one of the QB's. Whether he does it to have some "trade bait" or because he really wants him is something i have no clue about though. Im wicked excited about the draft...it's definitely one of my favorite times of the year.

Why couldn't LaDanian Tomlinson's parents have had sex 4 years later than when they did?? :shakeno:

DolphinDevil28 said:
Why couldn't LaDanian Tomlinson's parents have had sex 4 years later than when they did?? :shakeno:

:D

Or Julius Peppers'

Boomer said:
Won't surprise me at all to see it be a 4 this year and a 3 next or a 3 this and a 3 next.

KC doesn't have a 3 they can trade this year or else I think the deal woulda already been done.

Trading down would be nice...hopefully someone will bite.

NHDOLFAN said:

Well, I think you are wrong on both counts.
If the Dolphins don't get what they are asking for, Saban will just keep Surtain.
And I don't think Minny will trade up. They want to keep both picks. They probably won't get Edwards or Williams at #7, but they will be able to get Williamson.

Boomer said:
Minnesota are more than happy to stay where they are and take Troy Williamson. In fact they will be ecstatic.

And Agent 51 - Roscoe Parrish would be a reach in R2 and Stefan LeFors would be the biggest reach of all time in R3.

yeah i know about Stefan in rnd 3, I just put him there cuz he is who I WANT at QB if we don't take Adrian. I have actually changed it to taking Adrian in 2 and Parrish in 3 in my posts, just forgot that was in my signature

Man, that picture of that guys leg makes me sick to my stomach everytime I see it. OUCH!

DolphinDevil28 said:

Good one.

Back
Top Bottom