Draft DB | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft DB

JAREDMANN

Seau's Slut
Reaction score
What are the chances we get either Huff or Jimmy Williams in the draft i think these are the only 2 we would consider takin in the first and i would love huff but i see him goin to Atlanta. Thoughts?

You might want to review the guidlines of where draft stuff is suposed to be posted. ;)

Yeah I think Huff will go to ATL as well, We will draft Defense if there are no options at QB IMO.

Miami has a slight chance to get one of those guys in the first round. I really don't like Miami at 16 though. I think they should trade up or down. Middle of the road first round is no good.

I like both these guys a lot and I really hope we get one of them. I'm a litte partial to JW though I haven't reall seen Huff play alot but he played real well in the Rose Bowl.

Quite clear that Huff is the best option in the first round, we need dept at S bady

I would much rather have Huff than Williams. I have a weird feeling that Williams is going to have problems in the NFL (attitude), Huff seems like he's on top of things, and should be a very good player in the NFL.

Get Alan Zemaitis from Penn State in the 2nd or 3rd round the guy has all the instincts in the world and he can tackle like a truck for a CB...something Saban said he likes in his corners

darnel bing is a beast.....from usc #20 ....solid second rounder

***All Members Please Read - Forum Changes!***
Hello Everyone!

Because the staff at FinHeaven is always looking for better ways to organize, and streamline the site, we've decided to re-structure a portion of it.
You'll notice that what was once the College| Draft Forum has now been split.
We've renamed the original forum to simply "College Football" and created a new forum called "Draft Forum". We are now in the process of moving threads around so that they are in the appropriate forums.
We've also created a new sub-forum within the General NFL forum, called "Free Agents".
We ask that you keep these forums in mind when posting, as we'd like to continue keeping the main Dolphins forum uncluttered, and pertaining to the current Dolphins team.

When posting, please keep these guidelines in mind:

Miami Dolphins - Please keeps threads related to current Dolphins players/staff etc here

College Football - Please keep threads related to current college teams/players/games here

Draft Forum - Please keep mock drafts/draft wish lists/potential draft picks, etc in here.

Free Agents - Please keep discussions about potential free agents here.

We realize that this may mean an adjustment for everyone, but we feel that in the long run it will make things easier for all of us. Not only will it make it "cleaner" and uncluttered in the main forum, but it will also make it easier to find the FA discussions, mock drafts etc...

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact the Staff either by PM or by posting in the Questions and Comments forum.

Thanks in advance for your anticipated cooperation, and we look forward to an active offseason of improving our Dolphins through free agency and the draft, and an exciting 2006 football season!

WharfRat

Back
Top Bottom