• D-Like 2 picks

Votes: 6 3.1%
  • F-Like 1 pick

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • 0-Like 0 picks

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters
A-

We had an A+ first day, we went very conservative but solid on the second day.

B, B+. Good picks, alot of BPA, would have liked to see mcpherson drafted. Curious about some of the defensive picks, great picks, great players, but it just makes me wonder about some of the moves we made in FA (Carter)

I'd give us an A+ for yesterday. I was a little disappointed by our picks today, although hopefully Nick will prove me wrong. I thought the combo of Elton Brown and Wesley Britt would help us more than Travis Daniels and Anthony Alabi.

Overall, I'd give us an A-/B+, a hell of a lot better than when Wanny and Spielman were running the show.

B+ to an A-.
Wish we picked up Hawthorne or Mcpherson somehow but we still had a great 1st day.

Dolfan2788 said:
B+ to an A-.
Wish we picked up Hawthorne or Mcpherson somehow but we still had a great 1st day.
There was no somehow about it... if we wanted to we would have got McPherson in the 4th and Hawthorne in the 5th.

I am glad we got neither.

I like the Draft. I did want Hawthorne, but Vickerson could be just as good in time. At least he feels he will be.

Isn't Travis Daniels part of the cornerback team that kept Patriot player Randall Gay at nickleback?

B+ or A-, I think we should have taken a QB somewhere in the mix of things. As of right now AJ is back up material and so is the rest of the squad. Overall i did think we assed alot of the needs on defense this offseason. Hopefully we can get a receiver somewhere.

PhinFan0202 said:
B+ or A-, I think we should have taken a QB somewhere in the mix of things. As of right now AJ is back up material and so is the rest of the squad. Overall i did think we assed alot of the needs on defense this offseason. Hopefully we can get a receiver somewhere.

As of right now any qb Miami would of drafted minus Alex Smith or A. Rogers would of been back up material.

B....at best the only starters from the players selected will be Ronnie Brown and Daniels....Roth and Crowder will be nothing more than situational players and Alabi and Vickerson are projects with potential....years away if ever from being good enough to taken over a starting job.

A+. I think all six of these guys make our team. Brown and Daniels will start immediately, while Roth and Crowder will play regularly this year and become starters when we finally convert to a full-time 3-4. Alebi will probably spend this year on the inactive list working on his technique and then be ready to contribute next season. Vickerson is insurance if/when Tim Bowens has to retire.

fishypete said:
B....at best the only starters from the players selected will be Ronnie Brown and Daniels....Roth and Crowder will be nothing more than situational players and Alabi and Vickerson are projects with potential....years away if ever from being good enough to taken over a starting job.

Roth and Crowder will still see a lot of playing time, and have potential to be starters.

Back
Top Bottom