Draft Guru | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Guru

Just Win Baby

Active Roster
Reaction score
Hey fellas, I've been visiting this site for about a year now, and I'd like to contribute. I'm somewhat of a draft nut. I try to watch as many college games as possible, because it gives me an advantage when I do my scouting reports. I feel I can really contribute with this. Get back to me if you're interested.

I think inorder for you to get a Draft Guru badge, you need to prove that you are a good one.

Yes I figured that, but how would I do that? What I want to do is write articles about the draft and the upcoming prospects.

Just Win Baby said:
Yes I figured that, but how would I do that? What I want to do is write articles about the draft and the upcoming prospects.

Yes, i think that you should just do some writeups about some incoming draft porspects. If they are good enough, then you should get a Draft Guru badge.

Just Win Baby said:
Hey fellas, I've been visiting this site for about a year now, and I'd like to contribute. I'm somewhat of a draft nut. I try to watch as many college games as possible, because it gives me an advantage when I do my scouting reports. I feel I can really contribute with this. Get back to me if you're interested.

I would also like to be a draft guru. If you look into some of my threads and posts I like to write alot about prospects in the college game. I watch almost everygame I can, it's kind of an obsession. I actually would like to become a pro scout, but I don't have the fondest Idea of where to begin to do that. Maybe here.

I'm looking foward on adding my two cents for the next draft. I plan on watching a lot of college football this season and giving some good, sound analysis in 06.

Hey, I watch alot of college football also. I don't have a history with it though because I basically started watching it last year. However last years draft got me into college football ALOT more, I now know more, but not everything. Whatever I watch though, I can see that persons weaknesses and strengths and can help rate players. I made 20 or so draft Create-A-Players for Madden 2006, for this I had to rate the players' attributes such as speed, strength, awarness, etc, so I know what I'm doing.

I'm not asking to be a draft king, because I'm not, but I can help though.

Just Win Baby said:

Do this pm the mods and send them your current top 100 prospects of college for next year and write 100 words for each prospect on why there even on the list :D

Buddwalk said:
Do this pm the mods and send them your current top 100 prospects of college for next year and write 100 words for each prospect on why there even on the list :D

Just like you do WHEN YOUR IN SCHOOL! Right!;)

Back
Top Bottom