Draft implications of this Sunday's game against NYG | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft implications of this Sunday's game against NYG

I don't think anyone can make that statement with a lot of cofidence at this point. Still a long time to go until the draft. Click bait most probably.

They may be targeting Love with one or their late 1sts.

They may be targeting Love with one or their late 1sts.

Maybe but again, complete folly to make that claim without knowing Tua's health status, they've been high on him for 2 years, apparently.

A loss to the Bengals will help our SOS,well actually just playing them helps our SOS

Maybe but again, complete folly to make that claim without knowing Tua's health status, they've been high on him for 2 years, apparently.
I mean, it's pretty darn ironic to call complete folly on that claim and then make an unsubstantiated claim

Tbh, I'm not entirely sure now. Going into this on Tankathon we were .007 behind them, they just lost to a 7-7 team we just lost to a 3 win one and it's still .007. Perhaps what they are doing with their SoS is incorporating the remaining fixtures, that's the only explanation for it not moving. if that's the case then we need a tie in that skins giants game.
I think if Bills lose we may have a weaker schedule. Not sure though, it's pretty confusing.

Detroit will pick ahead of us. We’ll beat Cincy. I think we’ll pick 4-6

Kenyon Drake doing his best to help fins. 4 TDs and a loss by Cleveland helps our SOS a tiny bit.

Happy for Drake

I think if Bills lose we may have a weaker schedule. Not sure though, it's pretty confusing.

We may also be being helped by the Cowboys winning convincingly. That weaken's our SoS but doubly wekens the two teams we are up against Giants and Skins. Chargers lost too so that again helps our SoS.

Hehe, just checked Tankathon, they've moved us level with the skins now with exactly the same SoS, need to win that coin toss :)

3rd.JPG

Last edited:
I mean, it's pretty darn ironic to call complete folly on that claim and then make an unsubstantiated claim

It would be if Tua was a marginal talent when on the field. If you have watched any college football over the last 2 years or so you know that's not the case. You don't just give up on a talent like him 6 months before draft day, they'll want to see the medicals before just giving up on him. They may well be thinking of a plan B, but they would be very foolish to give up on plan A this early. Draft season is also the season of lies, I'm sure we've already started.

Think it's safe to say now that we will pick somewhere between 2 and 6. It would be the biggest shock in the world if we beat the pats, so 4-12 is our best record, Zona in 7 right now have one tie so we won't catch them. Good day for our tanking today.

A great afternoon with Arizona, Jacksonville, and Atlanta all winning. That means even if the Dolphins beat the Bengals they will still stay ahead of those teams going into the final week.

Back
Top Bottom