Draft implications of this Sunday's game against NYG | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft implications of this Sunday's game against NYG

Maybe but again, complete folly to make that claim without knowing Tua's health status, they've been high on him for 2 years, apparently.
That's really just speculation. Tbum was high on him, but he is no longer part of the equation.

Allen and Mckenzie, not to mention Flo, haven't even been here a year.

That's really just speculation. Tbum was high on him, but he is no longer part of the equation.

Allen and Mckenzie, not to mention Flo, haven't even been here a year.

Ross and Grier were both present at the LSU-Bama game, you could argue that they were just there to see Burrow, but I doubt they we only analysing one QB. You don't bring you owner to a game unless you have some serious intent. Also Rich Esien apparently mentioned the same thing on his podcast and the 3ypc guys have been saying this all the way through this, Esien and those guys have contacts I'm pretty sure. It's speculation yes, that's why I put apparently in my sentence but it's probably pretty close to the truth.

Also Herbert was Tbum's guy, not Tua.

Ross and Grier were both present at the LSU-Bama game, you could argue that they were just there to see Burrow, but I doubt they we only analysing one QB. You don't bring you owner to a game unless you have some serious intent. Also Rich Esien apparently mentioned the same thing on his podcast and the 3ypc guys have been saying this all the way through this, Esien and those guys have contacts I'm pretty sure. It's speculation yes, that's why I put apparently in my sentence but it's probably pretty close to the truth.

Also Herbert was Tbum's guy, not Tua.
I wasn't taking issue with the fact that there is/was interest.

I was only pointing out that most of the ppl here now, weren't here 2 yrs ago.

I would hope that we have done our due diligence on all perspective players.

As far as the Bama LSU game specifically, there were probably a minimum of 20+ solid NFL players on that field, not just the two QBs.

I could also see Ross taking it upon himself to make the choice. It is, afterall, his $.

Only reason Ross want tank is SB in Miami. He know he is going make money in February 2020.
Yes. I understand what u are saying but dolphins got long way get back to 8 and 8. He might be fired in 2 yr. I would set my self up for next yr.
Flo might be fired in year 2? Seriously, where do you pull this **** from??

Flo might be fired in year 2? Seriously, where do you pull this **** from??
I never said he going get fired just speaking
They are no guarantee as coach or less u winning.. all coaches know that except u

I never said he going get fired just speaking
They are no guarantee as coach or less u winning.. all coaches know that except u

I don’t even think Shula could do much more winning with this roster (ever changing and basically PS guys or cut guys).

How many people were posting that this team wouldn't win a game? Not sure how anyone can put this on Flores at this point.

I don’t even think Shula could do much more winning with this roster (ever changing and basically PS guys or cut guys).

How many people were posting that this team wouldn't win a game? Not sure how anyone can put this on Flores at this point.

And that was WITHOUT the injuries to key players. Now people are discounting the wins they predicted wouldn't happen because those were 'bad' teams.

Who'd have thought the Eagles would've had this big of an impact on our draft slotting. Their last 3 games, Loss vs. Miami and Wins against the Redskins and Giants after trailing a big chunk of both really impacted seeding greatly.

The Eagles very well could've went 0-3 against 3 of the worst teams in the NFL. Could've went 3-0 and did all 3 of us a favor.

As a resident of the Philadelphia area, I like having the bragging rights but when your 3-11 you shy away from all general bragging.

And that was WITHOUT the injuries to key players. Now people are discounting the wins they predicted wouldn't happen because those were 'bad' teams.
Those same experts said this was the worst roster EVER assembled. LMBO. You can't make up the nonsense that was said about the Dolphins. Some of the worst teams in the league didn't even have an overhaul...they just stink. This season has been a test of fandom. But it's been better for some reason than the 7-9, 8-8 just good enough to stink years.

Those same experts said this was the worst roster EVER assembled. LMBO. You can't make up the nonsense that was said about the Dolphins. Some of the worst teams in the league didn't even have an overhaul...they just stink. This season has been a test of fandom. But it's been better for some reason than the 7-9, 8-8 just good enough to stink years.

I believe I predicted 4-5 wins. Had someone told me in August what the roster would be like after October, I'd have predicted 0-1 wins. Yet, 3 wins and a shot at 4.
As for draft implications, I'm more disappointed in the PIT/HOU picks than about Miami's own pick

LOL. I'm not trying to argue. I was just trying to figure it out. I read an article last night that said the worst they could do (if they win out) was pick 10th.
We'd have to win the last two games and every other team in the bottom lose the last two...virtually impossible since some of those teams play each other.

Bengals game is a toss up but we're not beating NE in NE especially when they have a bye on the line.

I have us finishing 4-12 (beating the Bengals) and picking 4th with the Bengals, Lions, Giants picking in front of us. Now if we lose against the Bengals we pretty much have the 3rd pick locked up with still an outside shot at the #1 pick.

Dolphins lose the last two finish 3-13.
Bengals win that last two (Dolphins and Browns) and finish 3-13 (with a higher SOS).
Skins beat the Giants and finish 4-12.
Giants beat the Eagles at home and finish 4-12.

Dolphins would pick 1st in the first round and flip flop with the Bengals in every round after that.

Back
Top Bottom