Draft Info | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Info

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score
I just wanted to know what rounds are going day 1 and day 2. Are the 1st 3 rounds on day 1. is there a preview before the draft at 12. I cant wait man i just hope saban know wat hes doing. Im hoping that at least 3 picks will be starters cuz its really hard for 5 6 player to be starters.

thnx FinFans:cooldude:

Rounds 1-3 will go on day one and rounds 4-7 will go on day two. On Saturday(April 23rd), the draft will begin roughly at noon and on Sunday(April 24th), the draft will begin roughly at 11:00am.

In round 1, teams are given 15 minutes each to make their selection and round 2 teams will be given 10 minutes each to make their selection. Rounds 3-7 will be five minutes for each team.

ESPN carries the draft on day 1 from 12:00pm to 7:00pm and then ESPN2 will carry the rest of day 1 from 7:00pm to whenever it ends(usually around 10:00pm). On Sunday, ESPN will carry the draft from 11:00am until 1:00pm which it will then switch to ESPN2 for the conclustion of the draft.

Nublar7 said:
Rounds 1-3 will go on day one and rounds 4-7 will go on day two. On Saturday(April 23rd), the draft will begin roughly at noon and on Sunday(April 24th), the draft will begin roughly at 11:00am.

In round 1, teams are given 15 minutes each to make their selection and round 2 teams will be given 10 minutes each to make their selection. Rounds 3-7 will be five minutes for each team.

ESPN carries the draft on day 1 from 12:00pm to 7:00pm and then ESPN2 will carry the rest of day 1 from 7:00pm to whenever it ends(usually around 10:00pm). On Sunday, ESPN will carry the draft from 11:00am until 1:00pm which it will then switch to ESPN2 for the conclustion of the draft.

thnx nublar wat would i do without u:)

Back
Top Bottom