Draft: Khaseem Greene from Rutgers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft: Khaseem Greene from Rutgers

LacesOutTanne34

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This guy was a BEAST at Rutgers. I went to school with him and this guy is a playmaker. I believe he won big east defensive player of year the past two years. (Maybe not 2 seasons ago).

Greg Schiano Converted him from safety to linebacker, the guys got speed, and insticts.

MOST OF ALL: Hes a turnover machine, he has forced numerous fumbles and picked off a few passes.

Although linebacker isn't our biggest need I say draft him anyway. He would be a steal in the 2nd round. Plus Players out of Rutgers usually stay in the league: Ray Rice, Kenny Britt, Anthony Davis (Starting tackle for SF), McCourty Brothers, Underwood among others all in last 5 years.

How do list players from Rutgers and not put my boy Jeremy zuttah on the list starting center for the buccaneers but Greene can ball out I will agree with you on that. Would live to have him on the team but I feel like we won't be able to go linebacker that early.

Saw every game he played at Rutgers. You can't measure heart. The Fins really would do well getting him

Back
Top Bottom