Draft Maybe Dolphins Next Big Move | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Maybe Dolphins Next Big Move

Hmm.

The interesting thing I read in that article is that the Dolphins interest in Trent Green has died down. I wonder if they have resigned themselves to the fact that they probably aren't going to get Brady Quinn in the draft and are now willing to roll the dice with Daunte Culpepper, Cleo Lemon, and middle round draft choice at the quarterback position? Then again, maybe the interest in Trent Green was nothing more than a cursory interest to begin with.

One thing I dont see discussed at all, anywhere is, what about Jamarcus Russell?
I actaully think that Al Davis gets Brady Quinn. I know I am going against the grain, but.....
Is there a chance that Russell falls to 5 or 6 if so? If he does, do we go after him?
I know he istn the type of QB Cam has had in the past, but I think he is a serious talent, and learning behind Daunte could actually be an ideal situation for him...

I think Oakland are fools if they do not take CJ. Absolute fools. There are no QBs in this draft that are as sure a thing as CJ, and Oakland will prolly have close to the top pick again next year to get a quality QB.

I think anyone would have looked bad with Oakland last year.

And actually, I think Walter showed promise than the other two Tuaisosopo (sp) and of course Aaron Brooks. But he did get his bell rung pretty good.
Coming out of ASU, he was a notable prospect, but I think he is still a project.
Of course that being said, either Russell or Quinn would have to be considered works in progress regardless of what Wiess says...

Perhaps CJ does go first after that mindset.

EDIT: And I agree with MNFINFAN. If I was taking the number 1 overall, it would definately be CJ. Of course I would do a clearing house first and get rid of Moss, and either Porter or Curry...

Back
Top Bottom