Draft move question- | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft move question-

FuturePhin

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
How high up could we move based on the value chart if we offered 18 and 26?

Thanks LargoFin

QUOTE="LargoFin, post: 8202526, member: 130066"]

#1 is 3000 points
#5 is 1700 points
#18 is 900 points
#26 is 700 points
[/QUOTE]

Funny you ask this because the more I’ve been thinking about it lately, the more I think it’s a strong possibility MIA trades up from 18 — especially if they end up standing pat at 5 and take a QB.

The likelihood that one of top tackles being available at 18 isn’t looking good. I can see them moving up from 18 for one of the top 3 tackles.

That’s what I’m thinking as well. Qb at 5 and try to trade up for a tackle or Simmons at say 7 if he drops that far.

Funny you ask this because the more I’ve been thinking about it lately, the more I think it’s a strong possibility MIA trades up from 18 — especially if they end up standing pat at 5 and take a QB.

The likelihood that one of top tackles being available at 18 isn’t looking good. I can see them moving up from 18 for one of the top 3 tackles.

I’ve been thinking the same thing, unless they are comfortable with one of the tackles that will be available on day 2.

I would offer the bengals X. Howard and Rosen and Houstons 1st for us to move from #5 to #1. Bengals could still get Herbert at #5. Everyones happy.

Are you talking about moving up from #5 or from #18?

All 3 1st rounders would be more than enough to move all the way to #1 assuming Cincy was willing but there is no way I would do that.

If you meant to move up from #18 by trading that pick and #26 then I would think that could get you all the way up to 10 or so.Not sure what the Draft Pick Charts that don't really mean anything would say, but if I had #10 and could move back to 18 and add a late 1st i would probably do it unless there was a guy I had to have at 10.

Sounds like that #18 and #26 can get Miami into the top 10, or close to it. That's good to know, especially if the team has another target besides quarterback. I could see Miami trading up for Thomas, or any of the top four tackles. But there are others that the team could target such as Brown or Simmons if they fall a little bit.

I really like the 4 highest rated tackles but I think the cost will be too much. That & I like the next 5-7 Guys who could end up really good tackles. We need a free safety & a couple more interior o lineman to give up picks I wouldn't do it.

I would be thinking pick 18 plus a second round pick would get us one of the top 4 tackles, need to see how they drop but would be thinking of trading up myself.

Back
Top Bottom