Draft on radio | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft on radio

pvgolf32

Practice Squad
Reaction score
On Day 1 of the draft, I'll be in the car on the way back from Charleston, SC with my family...do any of you guys know if the draft will be on the radio down the east coast? Thanks.

pvgolf32 said:
On Day 1 of the draft, I'll be in the car on the way back from Charleston, SC with my family...do any of you guys know if the draft will be on the radio down the east coast? Thanks.

get yourself sirius and you'll be good to go!!!

Just find a Sports talk radio station, and it should be on. Also, you might wanna get a hand held radio, because i'm not so sure the family will enjoy it too much.

dolphinsfan69 said:
Just find a Sports talk radio station, and it should be on. Also, you might wanna get a hand held radio, because i'm not so sure the family will enjoy it too much.

They will have no choice, it will be on throughout the car...i wanted to get back friday night so i could watch the draft, then my mom said it would be ridiculous to plan our vacation around the draft...also, charleston is a very nice place, i went there last spring, my sister is a biology teacher at porter-gaud...not sure how familiar you are with the area though.

Back
Top Bottom