Draft order as of 10/30/2011 - two games pending and a new player for Luck | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft order as of 10/30/2011 - two games pending and a new player for Luck

datruth55

Hungry for defense
Club Member
Reaction score
Draft order as of 10/30/2011 - one games pending and a new player for Luck

Still have 2 teams left to play but the only team in the top 15 that could change positions are Kansas City. Kansas City/San Diego game won't effect our SOS since we play both. Indy looks like the worst team by far.

My new concern though is Arizona...man does Kolb suck.

Top 15 with and SOS.

1. 0-8 Indy SOS .542
2. 0-7 Miami SOS .568
3. 1-6 Arizona SOS .483
4. 1-6 St. Louis SOS .553
5. 2-6 Carolina SOS .504
6. 2-6 Jacksonville SOS .508
7. 2-6 Minnesota SOS .579
8. 2-5 Seattle SOS .504
9. 2-5 Denver SOS .582
10. 3-4 Washington SOS .439
11. 3-4 Philly SOS .482
12. 3-4 Cleveland SOS .487
13. 3-4 Dallas SOS .500
14. 3-3 Kansas City SOS .518
15. 4-3 Tennessee SOS .455

Highly unlikely we get to 4 wins this year IMO so I don't see Tennessee as a threat to move in front of us.

Still have 4 teams left to play but the only teams in the top 15 that could change positions are Dallas, Philly and Kansas City. Philly/Dallas won't effect our SOS since we play both and neither does the Kansas City/San Diego game since we play both. Indy looks like the worst team by far.

My new concern though is Arizona...man does Kolb suck.

Top 15 with and SOS.

1. 0-8 Indy SOS .542
2. 0-7 Miami SOS .569
3. 1-6 Arizona SOS .482
4. 1-6 St. Louis SOS .554
5. 2-6 Carolina SOS .504
6. 2-6 Jacksonville SOS .508
7. 2-6 Minnesota SOS .579
8. 2-5 Seattle SOS .505
9. 2-5 Denver SOS .582
10. 2-4 Philly SOS .491
11. 3-4 Washington SOS .436
12. 3-4 Cleveland SOS .487
13. 3-3 Dallas SOS .500
14. 3-3 Kansas City SOS .518
15. 4-3 Tennessee SOS .455

Highly unlikely we get to 4 wins this year IMO so I don't see Tennessee as a threat to move in front of us.

Kolb does suck...but they gave him a ton of money. They are kind of stuck with him. Im not worried about TN, plus they have Locker who they just took in the 1st last year. I am just hoping Indy can beat Jacksonville once or they get lucky..something. Id be happy with Barkley though with the #2 pick. Worst case scenario Indy picks 1st and Barkley doesnt come out. Im not high on Jones or RGIII.

Kolb does suck...but they gave him a ton of money. They are kind of stuck with him. Im not worried about TN, plus they have Locker who they just took in the 1st last year. I am just hoping Indy can beat Jacksonville once or they get lucky..something. Id be happy with Barkley though with the #2 pick. Worst case scenario Indy picks 1st and Barkley doesnt come out. Im not high on Jones or RGIII.
Just like drafting Andrew Luck for the Colts is not a concern money wise because of the new rookie salary cap, I don't see it as a limiting factor for Arizona drafting Luck...plus if they keep this up Ken Whisenhunt could be gone and the new regime will want to pick their own QB to run with.

If we don't get that #1 pick and Luck is drafted before us (highly likely) and Barkley decides to stay in school I think I would prefer Weeden over Landry Jones and RGIII...well I know I would prefer Weeden over those two. I would target Tannehill at the top of the 2nd round. In the case of Weeden I would trade down in the first and get as much as possible and then take him in the bottom 3rd of the first round.

I agree completely. I wouldnt mind trading down and grabbing Weeden or Tannehill later if Luck and Barkley are gone. Unless there is an impact player we really like...I havent watched Coples much so I dont know how he would translate to a 3-4 (if we even stay in a 3-4), but someone like him could be interesting. Im not against trading down at all in that case, but i wouldnt want to trade out of the top 10. I want a stud...not three average players

the colts are killin me...i know there's optimism about manning playing this year but i'm not buying it...i think polian is set to lose em all and doesn't care...thank you rams for getting off the schnide...

if you have 3 wins your out of this race already...

the colts are killin me...i know there's optimism about manning playing this year but i'm not buying it...i think polian is set to lose em all and doesn't care...thank you rams for getting off the schnide...

if you have 3 wins your out of this race already...

Hoops what would you be doing if we have the #2 pick and Barkley doesnt declare?

SOS gap has closed a little. That's a good sign. I really don't think they are going to win a game this year, which means SOS is going to be paramount...

Hoops what would you be doing if we have the #2 pick and Barkley doesnt declare?

puttin all my chips on the table to get to #1...if thats a no go probably dieing a little inside with no barkley on the board and trading down...if i can...which with the new cba shouldn't be too hard...either that or taking bpa other than qb at #2...and trading up from #33 to late in round 1 to get my qb... who that guy is i don't know...this class is all about luck and barkley for me...

i tell ya what i wouldn't be doin...and thats takin landry jones at #2...no way no how

SOS gap has closed a little. That's a good sign. I really don't think they are going to win a game this year, which means SOS is going to be paramount...
Yeah, funny thing is that the Saints losing to the Rams hurt and helped us. Rams get the win against a team no one expected (I expect a win against Seattle and Arizona later this year...maybe 3 out of the 4 games remaining with those teams) but it also hurt us with the SOS against the Colts since they play the NFC south this year, Carolina losing doesn't help us either. The Steelers, Ravens and Bengals winning helped us as well since the Colts play the AFC North and Cleveland losing was a wash since we both played them. If we could only get Jacksonville to start getting a few more wins along the way and someone in our division other than us to start losing we migh have a shot with SOS.

As it stands right now the win-loss record of Miami opponents this year is 63-48 (for the entire season not just who we've played) and the Colts win-loss is 64-54. Our SOS will change to 64-49 after tonight (SOS .566...slightly lower still).

truth...if kc wins tonight does that help or hurt us??? who should we be rooting for??? or does it not matter???

truth...if kc wins tonight does that help or hurt us??? who should we be rooting for??? or does it not matter???
K.C. winning helps us. We play the AFC West so San Diego and Kansas City, no matter what the outcome, is 1-1 .500 for us...it lowers our SOS slightly. But the Colts played Kansas City so the stronger they get the stronger the Colts SOS becomes.

We need Kansas City to win tonight.

Right now the difference in SOS is .026, if K.C. wins tonight the gap narrows to .020 (.546 to .566), if K.C. loses it grows to .028 (.538 to .566).

In regards to sos. lets face it unless colts get manning there not winning.

we hope the cheifs win tonight.

Next week: - means don't matter

Miami at Kansas City go kc
Atlanta at Indianapolis go falcons
Tampa Bay at New Orleans -
NY Jets at Buffalo -
Seattle at Dallas go seattle
Cleveland at Houston go houston
San Francisco at Washington skins!!
Cincinnati at Tennessee -
Denver at Oakland -
NY Giants at New England -
St. Louis at Arizona -
Green Bay at San Diego go pack
Baltimore at Pittsburgh -
Chicago at Philadelphia go bears

K.C. winning helps us. We play the AFC West so San Diego and Kansas City, no matter what the outcome, is 1-1 .500 for us...it lowers our SOS slightly. But the Colts played Kansas City so the stronger they get the stronger the Colts SOS becomes.

We need Kansas City to win tonight.

Right now the difference in SOS is .026, if K.C. wins tonight the gap narrows to .020 (.546 to .566), if K.C. loses it grows to .028 (.538 to .566).

ah ok.....you da man...thanks for keepin us up to date

Back
Top Bottom