Draft Order as of 12/11 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Order as of 12/11

We'll finish 8-8 and be in the 14-17 range. Marcus McCauley? The guy got benched this year, DONT WANT HIM.

Miamifin23 said:
We'll finish 8-8 and be in the 14-17 range. Marcus McCauley? The guy got benched this year, DONT WANT HIM.

Maybe we could get him in the 2nd then.:D :lol:

Before even reading all of this thread I made a list of guys that I thought are the ones we should be keeping a closer eye on with regard to our first round selection (in no particular order);

CB Marcus McCauley
CB Leon Hall
LB Patrick Willis
LB Paul Posluszny
DE Gaines Adams
DE Quentin Moses
WR Dwayne Jarrett
WR Ted Ginn Jnr

I dont think we need to look much further than that.

dominizzo said:
Willis is goood?

I know The Poz is great for our system

Willis beat Poz for the Butkus Award.
Finished the year with 137 total tackles.

You forgot to look at QBs, our biggest need. Troy Smith should hopefully be floating around our spot, god help us if another team wizes up and gets over the stupid height thing. Would hate to see him go to buffalo :(

TexanPhinatic said:
You forgot to look at QBs, our biggest need. Troy Smith should hopefully be floating around our spot, god help us if another team wizes up and gets over the stupid height thing. Would hate to see him go to buffalo :(

You may think QB is our biggest need but it's not. Atleast not at this time. You can also stop worrying about Smith going to Buffalo or any team in the AFC East.

I wish people would stop talking about drafting a QB with our first selection.

As said before......It's NOT our biggest need at this point.

Ozfin77 said:
Before even reading all of this thread I made a list of guys that I thought are the ones we should be keeping a closer eye on with regard to our first round selection (in no particular order);

CB Marcus McCauley
CB Leon Hall
LB Patrick Willis
LB Paul Posluszny
DE Gaines Adams
DE Quentin Moses
WR Dwayne Jarrett
WR Ted Ginn Jnr

OL and a young DT should be on this list. What about Frank Okam from Texas or Justin Harrell from Tennessee? Number of versatile OL could be mentioned as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozfin77

CB Marcus McCauley
CB Leon Hall
LB Patrick Willis
LB Paul Posluszny
DE Gaines Adams
DE Quentin Moses
WR Dwayne Jarrett
WR Ted Ginn Jnr

OL and a young DT should be on this list. What about Frank Okam from Texas or Justin Harrell from Tennessee? Number of versatile OL could be mentioned as well.

Yeah we need an OL and NT, but at this point those of first round quality will be out of our reach. That's why I didnt even put them on the list.

Ozfin77 said:
I wish people would stop talking about drafting a QB with our first selection.

As said before......It's NOT our biggest need at this point.

Why not? CPep may or may not ever be a QB again, and Joey is Joey. I just dont feel comfortable with us entering a Joey Harrington era.

Why do people not want a bigtime playmaker? A winner, a general, a guy who will TAKE OVER a game. Thats what Smith does! He WINS games for ohio state! He steps up and hits the plays when it counts.

The QB is THE MOST IMPORTANT MEMBER OF THE TEAM!! More than LT, more than WR, more the OLB, more than CB or any other position being yapped about. A good QB will take over a game and propel you forward more than anyone else. This I want! I want a big time, playmaking, game winning, big time QB.

Back
Top Bottom