25 New England (from Seattle)
26 Dallas
27 New Orleans
28 Baltimore
29 New England
30 San Diego
31 Chicago
32 Indianapolis

I stole this info from a guy who posts regularly on nfldraftcountdown.com. He does it every week. Usually accurate.

Don't the Broncos get the 6th pick overall as well? Washington traded that pick to Denver to get TJ Duckett from Atlanta, and Atlanta got Ashley Lelie from Denver in a triangle trade.

Vertical Limit said:
Don't the Broncos get the 6th pick overall as well? Washington traded that pick to Denver to get TJ Duckett from Atlanta, and Atlanta got Ashley Lelie from Denver in a triangle trade.

only if they want it. its a 3rd rounder but they can trade 1st rounders instead of a 3rd. its up to denver

I'll check back in 5 weeks.

They have us taking Quinn Pit**** in their mock draft? That's ridiculous. LB/DB/OL are much greater needs than a DT.

Maybe we can get a better pick later in the season.

PyroDOLFAN said:
Maybe we can get a better pick later in the season.
Yeah, and lets hope the D*****bag doesnt hold out this year for 4 weeks of training camp like our last two first rounders

dolpns13 said:
Yeah, and lets hope the D*****bag doesnt hold out this year for 4 weeks of training camp like our last two first rounders

Its old news, but I fully blame the management for J. Allen's holdout. The team was trying toi squeeze an extra year out of him. It was not fair and his only recourse was to sit out.

Gardenhead said:
Its old news, but I fully blame the management for J. Allen's holdout. The team was trying toi squeeze an extra year out of him. It was not fair and his only recourse was to sit out.
I know its old news...Lets just hope history doesnt repeat itself...I blame management as well for that holdout. Everyother player picked around that 16th pick got 4 year contracts. Well lets see how it pans out when Wayne tell us that all draft picks must be signed by training camp..Hopefully they ll will be

Dolfan11 said:
They have us taking Quinn Pit**** in their mock draft? That's ridiculous. LB/DB/OL are much greater needs than a DT.

That maybe your opinion but in my opinion we need a big DT. A NT so to speak. Someone like Alan Branch who is 325+lbs. Traylor is not going to be able to play at a high level all year with his injury and he may retire this year. With us using that 3-4 a bunch we need a big NT to play in the middle of that D-line.

Saban can find a LB later in the draft kind of the same way he found Channing Crowder. There just aren't any big DT's available later in the draft as of right now.

After Sunday's game, I don't know why there's any question whether or not we draft a left tackle. McIntosh (who I met today...haha) was a turnstile.

I hope Leon Hall can fall to #12. We need a #1 corner. I'm sick of these CB's we pick up off the streets and hope they can be good starters in this league. Our only above average CB right now is W. Allen.

Back
Top Bottom