Draft order should season not happen or conclude? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft order should season not happen or conclude?

The obvious answer is to hold a Madden tournament and winner picks first. Team with the worst record picks last.

This will make total sense if you don't think about it.

With the way it’s looking, there might not even be a college football season. If there isn’t how many players will declare? Will there only be 2 to 3 rounds with a deluded poll of players. To me it’s looking like the 2013 draft in talent, not going to be a good year to have a bunch of picks.

Outside the top 15 players or so the draft will be a crapshoot because there will be no college season

If there was a season to tank, the asterisk season is the one to do it in.

Would be hilarious seeing the Bengals get the top 2 QBs in successive years.

looks like college football is cancelled this fall as well....may be no draft at all in 2021

I heard the Patriots would be awarded the first 32 picks.

I think the NFL is going to push very hard to complete their season no matter how much criticism they face. Unless something catastrophic happens I expect a full season.

If they do the past 3 seasons we'll get a pretty high pick. Only 18 total wins. But we did have 10 wins 4 years ago.

And Houston has 25 wins, because they only had 4 wins 3 years ago. That would be a top 20 pick.

If that's the route they went, then past 3 seasons would be the perfect number for us.

Back
Top Bottom