Draft order | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft order

Jssanto

Club Member
Reaction score
We are between 2 and 6 depending on today’s games.
I think 5 most likely, but a possible 4.
I do not see the scenarios that would get us 2 or 3 happening.

The way I see it, the lowest is 6 with us winning, and Jax losing.

It's possible to move up, but I really dont see Giants, Lions or Skins winning.

Any given Sunday though. We beat the Eagles, and NY beat us, so it's possible.

We are between 2 and 6 depending on today’s games.
I think 5 most likely, but a possible 4.
I do not see the scenarios that would get us 2 or 3 happening.

Lose to N.E. ( which hurts to actually write ) but is our best option and Washington, NY Giants, And Detroit wins also best. Think anyone of those three win, helps us a bit move up.

Det. at GB 1:00 pm game
Washington & Cowboys. 4:25 gm
Phili. at N Y 4:25

Last edited:
the way I see it is we will all find out in about 12hrs. thank **** it's all over soon.

We aren’t getting Burrow or Young and they are the best players in college football, so 3-6 really doesn’t matter. The Dolphins should get a solid starter with their first pick no matter which pick they get in the top six. There will be quality DB’s, offensive linemen, and defensive linemen available and it just depends on which of these positions Grier decides to go with. Of course he could always take a chance and draft a Tua if Tua enters the draft but that would be a huge risk with their first pick simply because of his injury history.

We are going to win and Det, Wash, and NY are going to lose. So we might have the 6th pick.

We aren’t getting Burrow or Young and they are the best players in college football, so 3-6 really doesn’t matter. The Dolphins should get a solid starter with their first pick no matter which pick they get in the top six. There will be quality DB’s, offensive linemen, and defensive linemen available and it just depends on which of these positions Grier decides to go with. Of course he could always take a chance and draft a Tua if Tua enters the draft but that would be a huge risk with their first pick simply because of his injury history.
I was pondering this earlier, and came to a similar conclusion, but it is a "fluid" situation. It could be the difference in picking a guy we covet, or trading back, so there are ramifications, even if they are not obvious.

We are going to win and Det, Wash, and NY are going to lose. So we might have the 6th pick.

I hate to break it to you but we aren’t winning in New England with them needing to win for a bye week. I think we end up at #4 with the Giants beating the Eagles.

Draft targets at 4-6....

Tua Tagovailoa---- if healthy
Justin Herbert QB
Andrew Thomas LT
A.J. Espenesa DE
Derrick Brown DT
Jeff Okudah DB

wildcard -- Jordan Love QB

Draft targets at 4-6....

Tua Tagovailoa---- if healthy
Justin Herbert QB
Andrew Thomas LT
A.J. Espenesa DE
Derrick Brown DT
Jeff Okudah DB

wildcard -- Jordan Love QB
Jordan Love with our first pick!! No way!! That’s a reach. I see him being drafted in 3rd but if Tua doesn’t enter the draft then every QB draft stock went up.

I also agree. We have enough holes the key is hitting on the player; OL, DL, even CB but hit

We may not draft Young but if we get the #2 pick we could trade back a couple spots and pick up an extra first next year and maybe some extra picks this year. Their are alot of teams who want Young bad.

Jordan Love with our first pick!! No way!! That’s a reach. I see him being drafted in 3rd but if Tua doesn’t enter the draft then every QB draft stock went up.
I agree that would be a reach. But someone will reach for Love. The question is how high? I've seen mocks now with him close to the top 10. I see him more as a late 1st rounder, but not if scouts are truly comparing him to Patrick Mahomes.

I agree that would be a reach. But someone will reach for Love. The question is how high? I've seen mocks now with him close to the top 10. I see him more as a late 1st rounder, but not if scouts are truly comparing him to Patrick Mahomes.

i wasn’t aware of the Mahomes comparison, interesting.

Back
Top Bottom