Draft Pick Envy 2024

MrChadRico

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Looking Jim Carrey GIF

What is this place?

Wait one ****ing minute....

I didn't know there was a whole section of the Forum dedicated to the Draft!

Season 18 Omg GIF by America's Got Talent

I'm lying, I knew it was here, I was just too lazy to look for it in the menus.

Is anyone else finding themselves with serious Draft pick envy the more they research the top of this draft class.

I might be buying into the hype but this draft seems bonkers at the top or am I wrong?

There is gonna be at least 6 Starting QBs in this draft. I wonder where Tua would rank if he was coming out in this draft. Joe Shadd is calling this the best QB class since 1983.

The Top 3 WRs look like immediate impact players and then theres the apple of my eye Brock Bowers!

I'd LOVE to get Joe Alt.

I'm sure we will end up with someone ill love at #21 but damn I just don't see us getting an impact player like the guys that will be taken in the 5 to 15 range.

I wish we had more draft picks.
I wish we could trade back with every pick we currently have and try to double the number of picks we have this year, even if they are late rounders some of them and get another 1st or 2nd for next year.

A "Madden" type of ridiculous draft idea, I know.

It's what we need though.

Though there is a lot of good talent early, this is not a top heavy draft, there will still be a lot of good talent when the Chiefs pick...And beyond.

If a team is good enough at scouting and finding talent, they could come out with a very special draft class.

This is a very exciting year, and as has been said quite a bit already, wish we had more picks.

Back
Top Bottom