Draft Picks???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Picks????

KippyIA1354

Home of the ONE and ONLY PERFECT TEAM!
Reaction score
The Dolphins have the 9th pick of the draft but I can't seem to locate their other picks. Does someone have a link where I could check out all the picks the Phins have in 2007.:confused:

Anyone have the answer?

Anyone? Bueller? Anyone? Bueller?:shakeno: :shakeno:

I know we have the 7th selection in the 2nd round, so that makes #9 and #39 as our first two. I would imagine that we have the 8th pick in the 3rd, and that would be #72 overall.

I know we have the 7th selection in the 2nd round, so that makes #9 and #39 as our first two. I would imagine that we have the 8th pick in the 3rd, and that would be #72 overall.

Why would we have the #9 pick in the 1st and the #7th pick in the 2nd? That only happens when you are tied with other teams that you shuffle like that. I didnt know that we were tied with Hou or Minn? You better get that checked again.

mr ed
do you think we were the only 6-10 team last year. it happened the same way last year. you better check it again before telling someone else their wrong:wink: . look up the draft picks we have crowder 52 has it right

Why would we have the #9 pick in the 1st and the #7th pick in the 2nd? That only happens when you are tied with other teams that you shuffle like that. I didnt know that we were tied with Hou or Minn? You better get that checked again.

We have the 7th pick in the 2nd round

We're tied with both of them. You should check yourself before making a post like this.

Everyone has been wrong thus far. After the first round picks in subsequent rounds rotate between the teams that have the same record, in our case it's with Minnesota & Houston. Crowder52 was close but he rotated the picks the wrong way. We have the 9th pick in round one, we have the 8th pick in round 2 (#40), we have the 7th pick in round 3 (#71), we have the 9th pick in round 4 (#104), we have the 8th pick in round 5 (#135), we would have the 7th pick in round 6 (#166) but we traded that for Joey Harrington, & we have the 9th pick in round 7 (#200). Now where we select in each round will remain the same but the overall # of the pick will be further down starting with the 4th round once compensation picks are added the first week of April.

i listen to 790 a couple days ago, there was a interview with mike mayock, the draft guru from nfl network, and they said that we have the #9 and the #41 pick in the first 2 rounds! nfldraftcountdown's 2 round mock says the same...

Scott didn't take the time to rotate the picks. He will once the Super Bowl is over.

Everyone has been wrong thus far. After the first round picks in subsequent rounds rotate between the teams that have the same record, in our case it's with Minnesota & Houston. Crowder52 was close but he rotated the picks the wrong way. We have the 9th pick in round one, we have the 8th pick in round 2 (#41), we have the 7th pick in round 3 (#71), we have the 9th pick in round 4 (#104), we have the 8th pick in round 5 (#135), we would have the 7th pick in round 6 (#166) but we traded that for Joey Harrington, & we have the 9th pick in round 7 (#200). Now where we select in each round will remain the same but the overall # of the pick will be further down starting with the 4th round once compensation picks are added the first week of April.

Scott didn't take the time to rotate the picks. He will once the Super Bowl is over.

Now I'm sure you're correct b/c you sound like you know what you're talking about, but that doesn't seem fair. You would think that whoever picks last of the 3 teams in the 1st round would pick first in the 2nd round. Also, your numbers are off just a bit - the 8th pick in the 2nd round is #40 for example. No biggie.

Also, your numbers are off just a bit - the 8th pick in the 2nd round is #40 for example. No biggie.

Correct, my bad. We have the 40th overall pick, not 41.

Back
Top Bottom