Draft Picks | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Picks

So you want to give up all our picks and take away all our picks so Watson has a similar team to last years Texans, brilliant!
Yes, why not. The forum tells me it’s the right way to go so we should

Any talk about who to draft must start with who you believe we will sign in free agency. That should greatly clarify the draft. Also, draft sims have indicated much interest in teams trading for our 3 for a QB. Carolina always seems to want to trade. We should be able to get the 6-9 pick, a 2nd and maybe something additional. I would do that, as we should be able to still get a receiver. Again it depends on what happens in free agency. There could be many good players cut because of the new salary cap.

Any talk about who to draft must start with who you believe we will sign in free agency. That should greatly clarify the draft. Also, draft sims have indicated much interest in teams trading for our 3 for a QB. Carolina always seems to want to trade. We should be able to get the 6-9 pick, a 2nd and maybe something additional. I would do that, as we should be able to still get a receiver. Again it depends on what happens in free agency. There could be many good players cut because of the new salary cap.

I would take Carolina‘s 1st rounder, 2nd this year, and a 1 or a 2 next year. If I had to throw in a 4/5 pick next year to make it happen to get their 1st/2nd in 2022 I would do it. With #’s 6, 18, 35, 38, and 50 plus a 1/2 next year that is some ammo to build a team.

We could take BPA out of Parsons, Pitts, Smith, or Chase - Lawrence, Fields, Penei, and QB3 (Wilson) would be off the board plus one of Surtain/Davontae/Chase at #6. We could then trade back into the top 10-12 with 18 plus a second or two second we got in a trade. Then we can grab whoever we missed at 6 out of Chase, Smith, Waddle, Pitts, or Parsons. With our next pick we can take Creed at center or Rousseau at DE if available. Early to mod second we grab a RB - Harris, Etienne, Williams, Okla back.

imagine scenarios like adding Chase, Waddle, and Najee to the offense or a group of Smith, Pitts, and Etienne another 2nd and 3rd to add players. We could really help this team out for a long time.

Draft sims have indicated?????

Seriously?????

Just a quick reminder for everyone that the NAT Champ game starts in an hour or so chance to see lots of these prospects that we may or may not be targeting.

Back
Top Bottom