Draft Picks | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Picks

Then you’re also good with another season of the same offensive output MIA had this season.

I’m not.

Enough with the defense in the 1st round nonsense already. If MIA takes Sewell #3 that #18 better be used or leveraged for an offensive play maker.
No. Do you not watch football? The Bills best WR wasn't drafted by them, he was traded. Their slot WR had 82 catches this year. He was FA. Gabriel Davis who had a good game yesterday was a 4th round pick. The Packers best WR was a second round pick. The Colts WR who had a lot of catches, Pittman wasn't a first round pick.

We could sign a FA. We could get Albert Wilson back. We have WRs returning from injury. We have young guys that are returning. We have two 2nd round round picks.

I am willing to bet there is going to be a WR that has 50 catches that is a 5th round pick or later. Antonio Brown was a 6th rounder.

Its ridiculous to assume because someone doesn't take offense in the first round, they are okay with sucking on offense. The person who says that doesn't know anything about football...or is just having a horrible day.

Panthers will take Lawrence. Jets will take Fields. Better hope somebody falls in love with Wilson or we will be drafting Sewell, which is perfectly fine by me.

I feel the Bengals would love to land Jamar Chase at 5 to give Joe Burrow his old favorite, But they may think we will take him at three , so they may want to move picks with us , or Joe Brady and Carolina would give him a long look at 8 , but they could be tempted with a Qb. But may want to move with us , Detroit might want a new QB, so those three may be teams to move with.
Bit I would not go any lower than 8 , we may still get Smith Or Waddle
Sewell is so tempting at three as is Parsons ,
we cannot afford the dollars many year to Howard and Jones at Corner. Do we Jump on Surtain and Be ready to groom him?
I feel ours second first round pick consider Najee Harris that battery ram Rb
the wish list with our number two picks would be any combo of theses
One of these centers Landon Dickson or creed Humphrey
or Lb. Moses. Or Browning or Bolton
DT. Barramore
OT. Mayfield or Leatherwood
there is so much talent before pick 60.
I would not be surprised if we travel down thru round 1 picking up some picks from 44 to 60. Or picks in 2022 .
Number one question FO needs to answer is “ do we draft a QB high”.
If the answer in no, I also would trade down. But only down a few spots.

Just draft the best WR and RB. Tired of this never drafting a top notch playmaker. We need difference makers on the offense side of the ball. Game changers. The Scouts and Grier need to step up their game big time!

Panthers will take Lawrence. Jets will take Fields. Better hope somebody falls in love with Wilson or we will be drafting Sewell, which is perfectly fine by me.
Y'all getting your felines mixed up! I promise you the Panthers will not be taking Lawrence, book it! Haha

We need to come out of this draft with a playmaking WR whether that is with one of our picks or from somewhere else but I dont understand how anyone is just flat out dismissing the idea of drafting Sewell. Yes best case scenario is for our young linemen to develop but people want a WR upgrade, people want a RB upgrade, some even want a QB upgrade... you know what accomplishes all of that? An O-Line upgrade.

RB, Rahmondre Stevenson from Oklahoma in the 2nd, even if we have to move up. 250lbs, fast and not easy to tackle.

They tried to get Marino a running back. The problem was Shula's allegiance to Olivedatti.
Your right and wrong at the same time. Shula and Olli were great pals. Both were dedicated catholics and they went to mass together every day. Shula just couldn't pull the plug. The team suffered for 12 years because of that unholy allegiance.

How your wrong is, tom ollivadotti had NOTHING to do with offense or the rb position, he was the DEFENSIVE coordinator and dan had to throw 400x a game to keep up with the score board revolving like a unlimited slot machine for the opponent because we couldn't stop anyone with tom's defense and because shula ended up depending on magic dan to much.

Thanks to Shula we had no run game to drag the clock to help keep the slot machine hitting on every pull and no true defensive scheme to stop anyone. Shula let tom decide who was drafted for defense and combined with no logical scheme, tom kept blowing almost every choice he made on draft day. Bad scheme and chit players equals a defensive sewer.

Tom O screwed the defense, not the run game.

How many draft picks and players did the Panthers give the Jags to move up?

We need to come out of this draft with a playmaking WR whether that is with one of our picks or from somewhere else but I dont understand how anyone is just flat out dismissing the idea of drafting Sewell. Yes best case scenario is for our young linemen to develop but people want a WR upgrade, people want a RB upgrade, some even want a QB upgrade... you know what accomplishes all of that? An O-Line upgrade.
I wouldnt worry about it as i feel the jets will take him. Sewell and 2,000lb Mechi Becton seals of both ends for the next decade and jet qb's will be able to eat their lunch and grab a quick nap in the pocket. It will be bombs away all game.

I see them trading up for zach if they are done with darnold and i am not so sure they are. A sewell/becton tackle pairing may overcome waiting on a rookie qb for a couple three years for that rookie to take over, if he could. Sewell/Becton pays off immediately. Now, had trevor been available, could have been a much different scenario.

Then you’re also good with another season of the same offensive output MIA had this season.

I’m not.

Enough with the defense in the 1st round nonsense already. If MIA takes Sewell #3 that #18 better be used or leveraged for an offensive play maker.
Did you read that anywhere in the response you quoted from me? No? Ok

I’m not.

Agreed, our offense needs some major work. If you disagree go watch the Bills game again (if you can stomach it).

RB, Rahmondre Stevenson from Oklahoma in the 2nd, even if we have to move up. 250lbs, fast and not easy to tackle.
Why in 2nd round? A lot of analysts have him slated for 3rd round and there are other RBs that are listed above him.

Back
Top Bottom