Draft Poker | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Poker

Zeke0123

This is my worried look
Reaction score
Draft (playing Poker)

Is it just me or do you feel a whole lot more confident for our team going into the draft. It seems to me the Nick is bluffing and hes not at the same time..He has said that he will strictly adhere to the draft value chart and I believe he is not bluffing about that.. but he is bluffing about who we will take at number 2 and keeping everyone behind us with without a clue :lol: its a beautiful thing. Im actually excited verse the last few drafts when I knew someone would make us look stupid.

I think he's pressing the whole value chart thing because the top end of this draft is substantially weak in certain areas. By pressing this philosophy into the minds of possible trade-down partners, I think that although the value chart will have an even valued trade (e.g. the 2 at 2600 for two picks that total 2600), we'll be getting the better quality deal overall.

zeke0123 said:
Is it just me or do you feel a whole lot more confident for our team going into the draft. It seems to me the Nick is bluffing and hes not at the same time..He has said that he will strictly adhere to the draft value chart and I believe he is not bluffing about that.. but he is bluffing about who we will take at number 2 and keeping everyone behind us with without a clue :lol: its a beautiful thing. Im actually excited verse the last few drafts when I knew someone would make us look stupid.
I agree.

Back
Top Bottom