draft possibilities | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

draft possibilities

MetalKev

Dan THE MAN Marino
Reaction score
now that the saints got brees and jets traded for ramsey theres a possibility that the QBs in the draft will fall down i see the saints taking mario williams Leinhart going to the titans the jets taking ferguson packers and 49ers already have qbs then the raiders taking vince young then its buffalo Detroit and Arizona and the ravens at 13 one of those teams could take Cutler but if he fell to miami do you think saban would take him for the future i dont think so. if we dont get LaVar or peterson if chad greenway is still there we should take him if we do get LaVar or peterson i say we draft a CB either jimmy williams or tye hill but if we get a cb via free agent then we will probably draft a WR or Winston Justice

I think it would depend on if we get anymore FAs. I think if he was there, we could deff trade down to a few teams behind us that could use a QB

If we sign Law, Woodson, or Allen and Cutler falls to 16, I think Saban should undoubtedly take Cutler. We got a great QB with an even greater injury. God willing, Pepper will remain healthy with the Phins but if anything should ever happen to him, knock on wood, we'd have a young, top prospect waiting to take the reigns. Like Schaub in ATL, Cutler could become very valuable in trade this year or next. This all depends on our DB situation because if we stay as is we definitely go DB in round one.

WR or DT is what I'm thinking as long as we get Ashworth plus either Lavar or Julian.

Ozzy rules!!

we dont need another DT. We used our 5th pick for this year on Manny, and drafted one last year

playmaker1 said:
we dont need another DT. We used our 5th pick for this year on Manny, and drafted one last year

I agree, we have Vonnie Holiday, Kieth Traylor, Zgonina, Manny Wright, Kevin Carter(who shifts there some downs) and Vickerson(who showed some promise in the pre-season). I don't think defensive tackle is a need for us.

I think we'll hopefully pick-up Arrington or Peterson by Wednesday. If Ty Law doesn't get signed by the draft, perhaps we can get him at a slight discount. I'd rather see us pick up Tank Williams and secure our shallow safety position though. If any of this happens, I'd expect us to take OT Winston Justice with the 16th pick. One thing we have going for us in the free-agent market...everybody loves living and playing in Miami. :dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom