Draft Prediction | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Prediction

WCUgodsmacked13

Western Carolina 30 App St. 27
Reaction score
Everyone all ready knows who, we all think the Dolphins will draft come draft day. What I want to know is who do y'all think....
1) Who will be this years bust? (please only post someone who is a top ten prospect)
2) Who is the best player in the draft?
3) Who is a steal?
4) Who is day one sleeper?
5) Who is your day 2 sleeper? (Like Will Poole was last year)
6) Best late round prospect?
7) Who would u take if u were Saban?
8) Who do u think Saban will take, if we stay at 2?
Heres mind so y'all can see what I'm going for...

Bust- Braylon Edwards (WR), i may just because i'm a buckeyes fan, he is really inconsistant. Close 2nd to Cedric Benson (RB)
Best- Derrick Johnson (LB), Next Brian Urlacher, dude is a beast. 2nd Mike Nugent (K) and Mike Williams (WR).
Steal- Cadillac Williams (RB), I think that he will have a better career that any other back in this years draft. someone quote me on this one!!!
1 sleeper- Roddy White (WR), great athlete 4.45 speed, 1400+ yds., 14 TDs will be a starter coming out of training camp
2 sleeper- Ben Wilkerson (C), could easily fall out of day one cause of his injury, has the potential to be a fixture for someone into the next decade
Late- Jamaal Brimmer (CB), one of the best secondary guys in the nation, but there are the same speed issues that were around will poole last year.
I'd choose...Cadillac Williams, takes care of our biggest need and fits best into the offensive systems that our OC ran in Minnesota
Saban will choose...Ronnie Brown, good back power runner looked great at the combine to hard to pass up.

hopefully this will give y'all something to talk about until KC pays up for Pat Surtain.

1)Alex Smith
2)Antrel Rolle
3)David Baas
4)Ciatrick Fason
5)Dominique Foxworth
6)Chris Myers
7)Braylon Edwards
8)Ronnie Brown
Most of the questions were the same Late round prospect and day 2 steal? steal day 1 steal day 2 steal? I didnt answer any Question with same answer so it was hard but this is JMO.

WCUgodsmacked13 said:
Everyone all ready knows who, we all think the Dolphins will draft come draft day. What I want to know is who do y'all think....
1) Who will be this years bust? (please only post someone who is a top ten prospect)
3) Who is a steal?

Bust- Braylon Edwards (WR), i may just because i'm a buckeyes fan, he is really inconsistant. Close 2nd to Cedric Benson (RB)
Best- Derrick Johnson (LB), Next Brian Urlacher, dude is a beast. 2nd Mike Nugent (K) and Mike Williams (WR).
Steal- Cadillac Williams (RB), I think that he will have a better career that any other back in this years draft. someone quote me on this one!!!
1 sleeper- Roddy White (WR), great athlete 4.45 speed, 1400+ yds., 14 TDs will be a starter coming out of training camp
2 sleeper- Ben Wilkerson (C), could easily fall out of day one cause of his injury, has the potential to be a fixture for someone into the next decade
Late- Jamaal Brimmer (CB), one of the best secondary guys in the nation, but there are the same speed issues that were around will poole last year.
I'd choose...Cadillac Williams, takes care of our biggest need and fits best into the offensive systems that our OC ran in Minnesota
Saban will choose...Ronnie Brown, good back power runner looked great at the combine to hard to pass up.

hopefully this will give y'all something to talk about until KC pays up for Pat Surtain.

If you feel Caddy is the best why do you think Saban will take Brown? Saban has seen him and studied him more than us. I agree I feel Caddy is better then Brown and Benson, Saban isnt going to draft Brown b/c Kiper and them think he is the best. But I agree with most of what you put, but I also think McPherson will be a steal in the draft, I have been saying that for months, I even said that he will end up going 2nd round a long time ago and people called me crazy....

WCUgodsmacked13 said:
3) Who is a steal?

1 Aaron Rogers QB CAL. Why? The height thing, system QB.
2 Cadillac Williams RB Auburn. Why? Its easier to teach how to block or catch than vision or elusiveness, he has them both.
3 Chris Henry WR West Virginia. Why? A Randy Moss clone at its best, if he gets the appropiate coaching and motivation he will pan out just like Randy.He will not be taken until the mid second and that is value.
4 Andrew Walter QB ASU. Why? Well the best long ball in the draft, very smart, dedicated, the fastest realese in the draft. Will be taken on the 3rd and thats good value.
5 Marviel Underwood FS San Diego ST. Why? The fastest S in the draft the only one to run under 4.40, great athlete, nose for the ball, hard hitter.
6 Nehemiah Broughton RB The Citadel. Why? A durable, strong bruising back with great work ethic.
7 If a trade is posible Caddie if not Smith.
8 Smith

Joey 22 said:
1 Aaron Rogers QB CAL. Why? The height thing, system QB.
2 Cadillac Williams RB Auburn. Why? Its easier to teach how to block or catch than vision or elusiveness, he has them both.
3 Chris Henry WR West Virginia. Why? A Randy Moss clone at its best, if he gets the appropiate coaching and motivation he will pan out just like Randy.He will not be taken until the mid second and that is value.
4 Andrew Walter QB ASU. Why? Well the best long ball in the draft, very smart, dedicated, the fastest realese in the draft. Will be taken on the 3rd and thats good value.
5 Marviel Underwood FS San Diego ST. Why? The fastest S in the draft the only one to run under 4.40, great athlete, nose for the ball, hard hitter.
6 Nehemiah Broughton RB The Citadel. Why? A durable, strong bruising back with great work ethic.
7 If a trade is posible Caddie if not Smith.
8 Smith

I agree with almost everything you say here..... Give me the spects on Chris Henry, if you could. Sounds like an interesting prospect, I havent heard too much about him, thanx!

Joey 22 said:
6-4 200 pounds 4.42 39 inch vertical.

Seems really similiar to Moss, how is his agility? have u ever seen any clips of him on the internet?

Tape, he doesnt run routes real well, but thats laziness, not lack of ability, he is great at option routes and fakes just like his role model. His best quality its being a deep threat, winnig jump balls and stuff.

Worst thing bout henry is a seen him drop a hard catch...and he freaked out cause it was a td catch...he was going crazy on the sidelines....no discipline at all

But some of the best pair of hands i've seen since moss

He is like Randy, for the right and the wrong. Linehan coached Randy already and Saban turned Plax into a #6 overall pick, the dolphins have the coaching necessary to turn one of those freaks into a perennial probowler.

WCUgodsmacked13 said:
3) Who is a steal?

I dont mean to seem like im picking on you, but you cant be a steal if your a projected top 10 player...

When I think of steal I am thinking JJ Arrington.. someone who is not predicted to go top 10

WCUgodsmacked13 said:
3) Who is a steal?

1) Rodgers Tedford's pupils don't do well in the pros Akili Smith, Harrington, etc..
2) Mike Williams
3) Jason Campbell QB Auburn
4) Eric Shelton RB Louisville
5) Steve Savoy WR Utah
6) Ryan Riddle DE Cal
7 & 8) Ronnie Brown

WCUgodsmacked13 said:

I'm not saying that I disagree with you about Braylon.....but it's kind of wierd to hear that from a Buckeyes fan being that he CONSISTENTLY had his best games against Ohio St. :lol:

1) Who will be this years bust? Thomas Davis at S, will be good at OLB.

2) Who is the best player in the draft? Caddy and Chris Henry.

3) Who is a steal? Adrian McPherson.

4) Who is day one sleeper? Chris Henry.

5) Who is your day 2 sleeper? Gerald Sensabaugh.

6) Best late round prospect? Anthony Bryant.

7) Who would u take if u were Saban? Caddilac Williams.

8) Who do u think Saban will take, if we stay at 2? Ronnie Brown or Braylon Edwards.

1)Mike Williams
2)DJ
3)Cadilliac Williams
4)Adrian McPherson
5)???
6)???
7)Ronnie Brown
8)Ronnie Brown

Back
Top Bottom