Draft Prospect Visits | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Prospect Visits

Fred Jones late might be a good pick, they say he can play DT or NT. this defense will need versatile players

It wouldn't surprise me one bit, if Miami selects an Offensive Lineman in round #1. I've been reading tweets from Simon Clancy, Barry Jackson and now this thread by Chambers, all saying virtually the same think about Miami linked to Offensive Linemen in round one. Apparently Miami is serious about fixing the line. As for Chris Lindstrom, he is my favorite draft prospect in the 2019 draft. The guy is a mauler and a lunch pail type lineman. I've been hoping for Miami to draft this guy, in the 2nd, but it looks like he's now risen into a 1st round prospect. I was hoping Miami may be willing to trade down and select him later in the opening round. But the more I read, the more I come away with the feeling he could be the pick at #13?

I’d trade our next four first round picks for russel Wilson and not think twice about it

Yupp!.

Especially since he gave the Seahawks a deadline for the next deal. April 15th. No he's not "available" but it wouldn't surprise me to see him on the market soon.

man I really can't wait for the draft. Some of the "ideas" thrown out there are really crazy. A freaking guard at 13 and trade 4 1st round picks for Wilson?.....lol
22 more days till we see reality!!

Lindstrom at 13? That's a bit too early for him. If we really wanted to fix our OL, we should trade our #13 and pick up, say, the Raiders 24 and 27 pick. There, you select Lindstrom and Bradbury (or McCoy, who can play Center). Swanson at Center, and Davis at RT is fine by me.

I agree top 15 too rich for lindstrom. I can see top 25

Have to be a trade down

If I’m trading 4 1st for a qb I might as well throw that at the cards for Murray and get him for 5 years for peanuts on a rookie contract

the whole process is a game. I would actually think that whoever we bring in to check out is someone we WONT draft lol. Just makes people think we are interested when we aren't. Which would suck because I like Lindstrom.

Back
Top Bottom