Draft prospects worth the 18th overall pick for the Miami Dolphins | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft prospects worth the 18th overall pick for the Miami Dolphins

If one of our top 10 prospects starts to slide into the teens unexpectedly, trade up from 18 and grab him!
If we didn't do that in a draft with 4 clear top OT prospects, when we were obviously picking an OT, I don't have much hope that happens here.

Just heard the NFL combine has been completely revamped, no work outs, interviews online. Reported by Shefter

Just heard the NFL combine has been completely revamped, no work outs, interviews online. Reported by Shefter
I believe there are going to be pro day workouts which the NFL teams will view remotely.

They will have to adjust for favorable stop watch mishaps.

That seems pretty radical! How can you justify games when you cancel workouts?

Seems really over the top.

I never actually watch the combine... any more than I watch a track meet... yawn...

I do look up the results at the end of the day.

Saw a CBS mock draft that had the Fins trading back with Carolina at #8 and taking Waddle there ( would prefer Chase if he is there) then at #18 picking OT Slater from NW who alot of scouts like as well as Sewell.
Plus they would be getting another 2nd round pick from the Panthers.
Not bad.

Saw a CBS mock draft that had the Fins trading back with Carolina at #8 and taking Waddle there ( would prefer Chase if he is there) then at #18 picking OT Slater from NW who alot of scouts like as well as Sewell.
Plus they would be getting another 2nd round pick from the Panthers.
Not bad.
I'd take that. It wouldn't be my first choice, but it hits the positions that I want to be hit.

Back
Top Bottom