Draft Question

godfater21

Second String
Reaction score
I read that the NFL is looking at changing the draft format to a lottery system like the NBA has. sorry i can't find the link i was at earlier when i read it. i for one think it would be a horrible idea. i like the fact that the worst team picks first while the champs pick last thats the way it should be. has anyone else seen this or what is your thoughts on it.

LtDan

I am a Dan but not a Lt.
Reaction score
godfater21 said:
I read that the NFL is looking at changing the draft format to a lottery system like the NBA has. sorry i can't find the link i was at earlier when i read it. i for one think it would be a horrible idea. i like the fact that the worst team picks first while the champs pick last thats the way it should be. has anyone else seen this or what is your thoughts on it.
I agree. I think the way the NBA does it sucks!!

BlueFin

Seer of Visions
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
godfater21 said:
The point would be to keep teams from dogging it at the end of the season trying to improve their draft position, its a good idea for say the 8 worst teams.

Top Bottom