Draft selections?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft selections??

TooDrkPark

Starter
Reaction score
What do you all think about these players??

1. DeMario Minter - DB (great defender and good speed)
2. Greg Blue - S (hard hitter - reminds me of Louis Oliver)
3. Leonard Pope - TE (huge target - another great TE like Randy McMichael)

Thoughts??

well we wont touch pope since he is probably a late first eary to mid second rounder. minter would be interesting in the 3rd. blue had a fairly decent pro day but alot of stuff i have read have said that he might have to move to linebacker because he lacks the athleticism to play the safety position in the nfl.

Pope will end up being the best TE in this draft... but we wont be drafting him...

FinNasty said:
Pope will end up being the best TE in this draft... but we wont be drafting him...

Yeah I agree with him and unless Vernon Davis some how does not become a star Pope will be the best TE of this class and I see him going to the Bears.

TooDrkPark said:
What do you all think about these players??

1. DeMario Minter - DB (great defender and good speed)
2. Greg Blue - S (hard hitter - reminds me of Louis Oliver)
3. Leonard Pope - TE (huge target - another great TE like Randy McMichael)

Thoughts??
Minter is a physical CB that could fit into our system but his recent 40s in the mid 4.5 range might make him available in the 3rd & 4th rounds.
Blue is definitely a hard hitter and could be a good "in the box" safety for someone but like Minter his recent 40s (high 4.5 to low 4.6) has not been what he or other thought they would be has prompted some teams to ask him if he would move to LB.
Pope, the gentle giant of the TEs. Great receiving target who could be as good as he wants to be.

Back
Top Bottom