Draft Stocks and rankings | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Stocks and rankings

Alex smith's stock is going up, waaaaaay up. He is now being talked about as the number 1 pick over all. I don't personally agree because in my mind if quarterback wasn't such a need for the 49ers that they should draft Ronnie Brown. He is the undisputed best player available in this draft. We will be getting a possible 2,000 total yard back in his NFL rookie season and that my friends is a beautiful thing. H2 is the next Jim Brown barring injury and without the need to pursue anything but multiple NFL championships.:nesucks:

my bad about th Mel Kiper thing, i should have quoted it all credit goes to him and ESPN not me GUYS

That's not ok Jacko! hah hah just kidding, but I think kiper is wrong about the quarterbacks stock falling.

ok dont ver call me JACKO again even if it is kidding simply JaCK will do ok, and maybe its older idk but Ronni brown is the top Prospect in the Draft though thats new news

Jack I think that if we land Ronnie Brown now we won't have the frustration of an unproven back down the road and plus we could concentrate on oline and safety in the next rounds because there are gems to be had there. A Ronnie Brown only comes once in a blue moon. We will never have a 2nd pick again without trade.:)

Back
Top Bottom