Draft Strategy | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Strategy

We offer all our picks this year and next year, EXCEPT our #1 pick next year to the Cardinals...then we sit Kyler for a year, and we have a legit shot at Tua in 2020.

We then deal both the following draft to move up for the Clemson kid.
I see you've been watching GOT but that type of fantasy doesn't work in the NFL....lol

You seem to be forgetting it's a team sport.

You are giving away several players that a team needs to compete just to get that elite QB??

Your idea would set us back 6-8 years.

No Miami will still be way under the cap for the next 5 years. The beauty of the QB on a rookie deal. We can sign who ever we want plus we still have next year’s one which you can trade down for multiple picks.

BTW, what makes you think the team has a strategic? They haven't have one in 20 years.

As long as you have good impact players on rookie deals you can sign good bets on bigger deals.
Having Charles Harris and DVP turning out as craptastic picks is killing the Dolphins as a whole

You need those later round picks to have competition in your roster, now if there is someone who you like and you really want to develop him then by all means go get him. Most of the players in the 1st round are hyped up but in reality it's the later round picks that gives maximum effort and really carry the team IMHO.

I prefer the Leon Sandcastle in the 1st pick but I like this idea too. I also want Pickle Rick in the 2nd round and Shorzey in the 3rd. Draft Uncle Rico in the 4th and were set for 3 decades

I prefer the Leon Sandcastle in the 1st pick but I like this idea too. I also want Pickle Rick in the 2nd round and Shorzey in the 3rd. Draft Uncle Rico in the 4th and were set for 3 decades
Too late

este-613x431.jpg

No Miami will still be way under the cap for the next 5 years. The beauty of the QB on a rookie deal. We can sign who ever we want plus we still have next year’s one which you can trade down for multiple picks.

I suggested trying to move up next year if the coaches really wanted Tua and give up megga picks to get him next season.

You're agreeing with thinking it's possible to move up this year and to #1 and Tanking to get the #1 next year only to trade one or the other or both in 2021??

This isn't Madden football and not even something worth debating.

We should draft Zion Williamson..... immediatly after writing this as a joke my mind was blown by thinking about what he could probably do on a football field. He would be a monster.

Hey, at least this strategy is entertaining...maybe we will move to the single wing offense too!

If we just do the last option and get T Lawrence I’m in heaven.

Grab falling talent regardless of position or trade back.

Back
Top Bottom