Draft Tech 7 Round Projection | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Tech 7 Round Projection

ChambersWI

Going Ghost
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
http://www.drafttek.com/

interesting website with a 7 round mock. A lot of the picks are questionable (and nearly every one they label as a reach). The Miami mock on the other hand is not that bad IMO.

1.Levi Brown OT Penn State
2.Ryan Khalil C USC
3.AJ Wallace CB, NC State
4.Tim Shaw OLB/DE Penn State (played DE a lot this year)
6.Jarrett Hicks WR Texas Tech
7.Jessie Allen FB Virginia Tech

Got to love Rds 1 and 2...

Our line would be set for years.

Pick up Dielman in the offseason, and we have a STUD future oline.

LT - Levi Brown
LG - Dielman
C - Kalil
RG - Hadnot
RT - Carey

that is seriously like....the best draft. well perhaps we can pick someone like Earl Everett in the 3rd instead...but Levi Brown and Ryan Kalil...then add Dielman...thats gonna turn our O-line into a brick wall within a year or two.

Was Tim Shaw the one that was staying another year or is that Dan Connor?

Was Tim Shaw the one that was staying another year or is that Dan Connor?

that would be Connor; Shaw is a senior. IMO he's very underrated. He and Poz were very good for 3 years, then Shaw moved to DE (and Shaw is very small for a DE) so Sean Lee could also play. Shaw got constant pressure on QBs.

If that draft were to happen, it's not out of the realm of possibility for all those picks to contribute heavily if not start (the only 2 that I think wouldn't start would be Hicks and Davis)

looks good to me our OL would be very solid for years. But i would like to pick up a receiver in one the first couple of rounds

Kalil does not fit the mold of player HH has continually brought in. He is too small. The center from Hawaii would be a better fit and is thought to also be 2nd rd caliber, JMO.

interesting website with a 7 round mock. A lot of the picks are questionable (and nearly every one they label as a reach). The Miami mock on the other hand is not that bad IMO.

2.Ryan Khalil C USC

I would absolutely love the 1st two picks. I would have preferred Johnnie Lee Higgins or Earl Everett in the 3rd, Baraka Atkins in the 6th and Mike Walker in the 7th.

LT - Levi Brown
LG - Dielman
C - Kalil
RG - Hadnot
RT - Carey

dono about you guys but taht sucks....

honestly sucks....

.......FOR OTHER TEAMS AHHAA! Imagine RB runnign through a line of that nature, 1800? :) bwahahha just gteting excited for no reason.

2.Ryan Khalil C USC

I could live with this. If we can build a killer O-line it will just make Ronnie Brown that much better, and give our QB's time to throw....good things happen when you have lots of time and big holes to run through.
:tongue:

LT - Levi Brown
LG - Dielman
C - Kalil
RG - Hadnot
RT - Carey

Now your getting me excited. Wouldn't that just be sweet!:D

Kalil does not fit the mold of player HH has continually brought in. He is too small. The center from Hawaii would be a better fit and is thought to also be 2nd rd caliber, JMO.

If you go back and look at the starting centers under HH every year since his one season in Seattle in the early 90s, you would see that Kalil fits in very well with the majority of centers who started under Houck during that time period. Hadnot is the oddity for a Houck center when compared to the others in that group.
I already listed them all by name, height & weight, once in another thread a few weeks ago, and don't feel like doing it again.

i would rather see shelton at RG and let hadnot battle for a roster spot, the right side after the switch to shelton and carey looked solid

Rex Hadnot and our 4th to Pittsburgh for their 2nd rounder. Draft Satele or Kalil, but preferably Satele, he' meaner and nastier. Delay cutting Mckinney until after the draft just in case. Sign Jacox for peanuts to be a backup G or C. Actually, we may only have to give up the sixth.

2.Ryan Khalil C USC

I love picks 1 & 2!

Levi Brown's stock is really rising....may not be there at #9. We'll see...

Back
Top Bottom