draft thoughts i have | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

draft thoughts i have

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
a few mocks have us taking carpenter with the 16th pick. waht do you guys thnk of this? i really think we need to trade some players for picks. RW in a heart beat as it seems like he is very confident as a report indicates him saying "ima come early to clear up this BS" etc etc and trade him ASAP as it would make sense seeing how DENVER now is in a REAAL need of a RB as anderson is gone and bell is not a 25 carry guy just a game breaker. that would be a deadly duo and rumor had miami possibly loooking to pick up anderson. i am fine wiht that but why does EVERONE suggest miami drafts a RB? did we want a RB when we had RW? NOO!! so why now if R.B. is going to be our franchise RB i see a lot of lack of confidence and trust in our NUMBER 2 pick.

Agreed. As much as I would like to keep Ricky, picks are very valuable. If we do draft a RB, though, it should be with one of our 7th rounders. By the way, your countdown's 3 days off now SR :D

Flyer22 said:
Agreed. As much as I would like to keep Ricky, picks are very valuable. If we do draft a RB, though, it should be with one of our 7th rounders. By the way, your countdown's 3 days off now SR :D

Ricky is so valuable because his contract is sooooo low! trading him would be a mistake! Anything less than a 2nd is crazy!

wahts the point of keeping him when he can't help us on teh D-Line, CB position, Safety position, LT position and C or G position depending on the Hadnot situation and the QB position and LB? that is a **** load of problems on our hands.

SR 7 said:
wahts the point of keeping him when he can't help us on teh D-Line, CB position, Safety position, LT position and C or G position depending on the Hadnot situation and the QB position and LB? that is a **** load of problems on our hands.

So if one 1 of our RB's got hurt that would be another **** load of a problem!

Skeet84 said:

yea and what if our secondary goes down? one of them? whose it going to be? we dont even have enoughplayers for a team dude its really bad. (over exagerrating but get the point) what about Poole again gets injured? whose our man? thomas and daniels? lmaoo c'mon dude we can't hold on to some1 that WILL leave in about 2 years max as he said himself

Skeet84 said:
btw thats why the rumor with miami might have interest in Ahman green or anderson does make a lot of sense.

SR 7 said:
yea and what if our secondary goes down? one of them? whose it going to be? we dont even have enoughplayers for a team dude its really bad. (over exagerrating but get the point) what about Poole again gets injured? whose our man? thomas and daniels? lmaoo c'mon dude we can't hold on to some1 that WILL leave in about 2 years max as he said himself

who said they were leaving in 2 years max? What about free Agency? You say we can get a RB there why not a CB? Hmmmm Ahmed Plummer would be cheap hopefully he does not get injured. Ty Law? Hmmm Expensive howver the best in the league. Free Agency and the CBA will answer alot of question before monday

Skeet84 said:
who said they were leaving in 2 years max? What about free Agency? You say we can get a RB there why not a CB? Hmmmm Ahmed Plummer would be cheap hopefully he does not get injured. Ty Law? Hmmm Expensive howver the best in the league. Free Agency and the CBA will answer alot of question before monday

law? best? nope 32 yrs old yea yea 10 int's but too much and not the best as u said. ahmad? friend is a huge fan like us and he said ahmad is ok but not worth the money and the RB i named are a lot better then teh CB's available.

SR 7 said:
law? best? nope 32 yrs old yea yea 10 int's but too much and not the best as u said. ahmad? friend is a huge fan like us and he said ahmad is ok but not worth the money and the RB i named are a lot better then teh CB's available.

Green is going to want to much money. When I said Ty Law was the best I meant to say BEST free agent available sorry! :D Ahmed is not gunna want that much cause he has been nothing but hurt last two years. There are other CB that will be out there in free agency. Anderson just a product of Denvers great blocking. You could run behind that line!

Back
Top Bottom