Draft Thread (unofficial) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Thread (unofficial)

Crisis

Hair Crisis!
Reaction score
Draft Peanut Gallery

I've been under pressure to make my pick for awhile. I'll just try and jumpstart things now.

With the 1st pick of the 2005 NFL Entry Draft, the Indianapolis Colts select...

Braylon Edwards, Wide Receiver, University of Michigan.

The Colts feel their WR corps are lacking a true #1 WR with the departure of Marvin Harrison to Baltimore. We, the Colts, also feel that we now have the best WRs 1-4 in the league. Braylon will be splitting starting time with Houshmandzadeh, while Stokley and Az-Hakim will split time playing the slot and on 4-WR formations. We feel Braylon will reach beyond his potential with future hall of fame QB Peyton Manning throwing him the ball.

I would figure that you would pick Rolle, but Edwards seems like the best pick for the Colts. Now Manning has a sure #1 WR to throw to.

Where will we post our selection at?

clear the other messages in this thread except Indy's post and make this thead OFFICIAL so Tampa can make thier selection after all they only have about 6 hours left

I dont think that the Bucs GM know that the draft is going on yet.

PhinDude88 said:
I dont think that the Bucs GM know that the draft is going on yet.

Yeah, not fair to up and start the draft and then put a time limit on the guy. He could be out of town for the weekend for what we know. That's why I wish the guys heading this thing up would make a decision and announce it. Sometime before the day before would be nice.

thats what I SAID
and they dont need 3 or 4 days they need to know TONIGHT so we can START TOMMOROW cause the thing will take WEEKS

i honestly dont think the Tampa Bay GM is active...the last post i seen from him was two months ago

As A Matter Of Fact Tampa's Owner WasBANNED

so either they need a new GM or they need the mods need to be drafted for them or thier picks dropped....but whatever it needs to happen tonight

yes the Tampa guy was banned.

I'm not a mod, but I've looked at his roster. He doesn't need a QB, he's got Griese, Simms and Flutie.

Similarly, I know he wasn't going to draft a RB because he was happy with Pittman and Foster.

The logical choice, because his WRs suck, is... Mike Williams.

I think that one of the mods should just go ahead and draft for the Bucs. Unless they can find somebody real fast to take that dude place.

Why not just skip him then? Or get a new guy in here asap.

saves said:
Why not just skip him then? Or get a new guy in here asap.

While it would be nice to see the draft happen before the actual draft, I think I would rather have the Mod's sit down and look at who's inactive, fill in those spots, and go from there. Another possibility would be to have one of the draft gurus draft for every inactive GM. I don't like the idea of having the mods take those picks because they already have teams. Not saying that I don't trust them, but if I were picking for the missing gm's, it would be hard to not think about how the draft would fall my way if I picked one guy over another for that team.

i say let 5 GMs make the pick for them, its simple since it will be fair for the team...and besides since the league is for a prize i really think it since the guys banned he wont get the prize lol. so we could skip his pick...we dont need the mods to do this because the mods have teams as well and KB or Boomer is never in here...i dont are about 4-7 but i would like 1-3 done before the draft

Back
Top Bottom