Draft Time? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Time?

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
I have a question...the nfl draft is at 12:00pm eastern time and it is on espn, am i correct?

thanks, i just wanted to make sure because i really want to watch the draft. This is always one of my fav time of year..i declear this weekend of mine "The lazy dude that will be watching the draft and doing nothing else weekend" :cooldude:

This draft will be more exciting than years past. Last year we knew who the #1 overall pick was going to be (Cincinatti and Carson Palmer reached a contract agreement *BEFORE* the Draft) and also knew that Charles Rogers and Andre Johnson were coming right after. Hell, the top 5 was pretty much all known (NY traded up to #4 to take Dewayne Johnson specifically)

This year, anyone could go anywhere in the top 5. Gallery, Fitzgerald, Manning all could be possible #1's. Roy Williams' stock is also rising and might actually go ahead of Fitzgerald.

LIQUID24 said:
Same here, man. I was scheduled for work on Saturday, but I'm taking the day off.

I know - my husband thinks I'm crazy, but he's not allowed to come near me on the first day of the draft. I sit in my chair and watch the entire day. This year though I'm going to the Miami Dolphins bar I go to all the time and watching it with some Dolfans. So he gets to watch our kid and I get to relax ALL day. Can't wait.

njfinfan said:
I know - my husband thinks I'm crazy, but he's not allowed to come near me on the first day of the draft. I sit in my chair and watch the entire day. This year though I'm going to the Miami Dolphins bar I go to all the time and watching it with some Dolfans. So he gets to watch our kid and I get to relax ALL day. Can't wait.
That's funny. Usually it's the other way around.

Personally, I like to stay home next to my TV and computer.

I do usually stay at home. But the bar I go to is having a draft party. Free buffet for Dolfans, etc., so can't refuse that. I know - I've heard the it's usually the other way around many times. Fact is, I love football - he loves computers and hates sports, but he's really great about it.

Back
Top Bottom