Draft was a success no matter how you look at it. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft was a success no matter how you look at it.

We got 3, possibly 4 starters out of the draft. If that's not a good draft,I dont know what is.

Im pretty sure that Odrick, Misi, Jerry, and Edds (Nickel) are going to almost surely get a lot of playing time.. and at positions that we really needed it

The rest of the draft, it may even add on to what we should already be getting from the front half..

We had a great draft because we addressed what we needed.. the only way that its gonna look bad is if they all stink, which I doubt..

I liked the Odrick pick on it's face. I think he's the one going to NT, and not Starks. I guess I may've been the only one that's seen Starks play NT. What I don't like is we had the chance to make the bold choice, and get Earl Thomas, who was the unquestioned 2nd best S prospect in the draft and we didn't.

If we had gotten Thomas, and the rest of the draft, minus our 2nd had played out, I'd've been fine.

I liked the Odrick pick on it's face. I think he's the one going to NT, and not Starks. I guess I may've been the only one that's seen Starks play NT. What I don't like is we had the chance to make the bold choice, and get Earl Thomas, who was the unquestioned 2nd best S prospect in the draft and we didn't.

If we had gotten Thomas, and the rest of the draft, minus our 2nd had played out, I'd've been fine.

Depends, if you think that Odrick is going to NT then we basically got a NT and an OLB as opposed to just a FS..

You really would have preferred that?

I liked Earl Thomas as well, but I think we will be better off long term with what we did compared to what we didn't..

unless you look at it that all of the draft picks are going to be a bust.

clearly your statement is a stupid one.

Back
Top Bottom