Draft Wet Dreams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Wet Dreams

dolfreak

RoNNiE 4 MVP
Reaction score
I would definitely freak out if this were to happen....and the funny thing is that all this CAN actually happen...

#2 overall pick: RONNIE BROWN,RB,Auburn
2nd Round(trade up): MATT JONES,WR,Arkansas
3rd Round: JASON CAMPBELL or CHARLIE FRYE or ADRIAN MCPHERSON,QB

They might all be gambles but at the sametime they can ALL be Superstars in this league. Atleast all of them have better than average skills so you know that the worst you get is a good average NFL player. I also believe it's better to gamble on skill players such as RB's and WR's. I hope to God Vernon Carey plays next year because I sure did not want him as our # 1 last year. I wanted Vince Wilfork, and look how good that pick was for NE. But just think about this next season:

Just picture our future QB (either Feeley,Campbell,Frye,orMcpherson) running a reverse....giving it to our slot WR Matt jones who blazes towards the sideline with Ronnie Brown blocking and leading the way for him, laying out 2 LB's in the process.....and then Matt Jones stops right before crossing the LOS and he throws a 50 yard TD strike to Chambers down the field.....ahhhhhhh!!! anyone got a towel??? ;)

My wet dreams usually involve Jessica Simpson BUT if we are talking football, I want Ronnie Brown, and maybe a QB can fall into our hands later on...not sure exactly who will be left after Rodgers and Smith???

very sick O, maybe if it all goes our way we can be a top 10 offense along with our top 10 Defense

Roman529 said:
My wet dreams usually involve Jessica Simpson BUT if we are talking football, I want Ronnie Brown, and maybe a QB can fall into our hands later on...not sure exactly who will be left after Rodgers and Smith???
same here:D

I would love that. But Jones and McPherson are potential players at the moment, maybe in 2007 they will be great but this year they will be learning more than playing. Especially with McPherson not playing real football for 2 1/2 years and Jones learning a fairly new position. If it all worked out we could be the offense I always hoped we would be.. exciting to watch finally.

we just need young explosive players on this team.....with Ronnie,Jones, and Campbell u get all that and a whole lot more

Clever title for this thread. I wouldn't trade down just so we can get Matt Jones. His stock is rising but I wouldn't take him so early.

I imagine my wet dream mock would involve removing our bottom two picks and moving up for Scarlett Johansson.

Doktor Ivel said:
matt jones also plays QB
in college he played qb but in the senior bowl he played WR/TE. he is a outstanding player. i would really like to have him on the dolphins :rawk:

Relying in not one but to 3 unproven experiments would be stupid, one I can take and even support but all three of our day one picks spent on players that may not even be ever starters would be playing roulette, I have noting against either one of those three guys but the odds are that maybe all three can be busts so well its toooooooo muuuucchhhh of a gamble.

dolfreak said:
I would definitely freak out if this were to happen....and the funny thing is that all this CAN actually happen...

#2 overall pick: RONNIE BROWN,RB,Auburn
2nd Round(trade down): MATT JONES,WR,Arkansas
3rd Round: JASON CAMPBELL or CHARLIE FRYE or ADRIAN MCPHERSON,QB

How do you trade down and also retain the #2 overall?

Back
Top Bottom