Draft Wishlist/ Do Not Draft List | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft Wishlist/ Do Not Draft List

Defense defense defense! And Daniel Jones, but not @ 13.

I'm warming up to Daniel Jones, I'm in the trade down twice and getting an early 3rd out of one of the trades.

Most of the B stock quarterbacks for my liking will be going in the 3rd through the end of the fourth rd. I'd be ok with DJ.

Another Draft hat along with this one would be cool. I do like the palm trees.

Last edited:
For me it's all about following a well thought through plan. Are we picking players that will help us in the short term or the long term, are we going to take fliers on high ceiling guys. The QB position has to be address this year or next, what is our plan ? What can we do in the draft to better facilitate that plan ?

If we stay at 13 I would be looking at one of the three QBs Haskins, Murray or Lock, if we've not taken one of them then we need to be moving down the board because we need to set ourselves up for success in next year's draft. There are a fair few very interesting guys that offer the boom or bust potential that I believe we should be targeting that will be available around the back end of the first and early second. Nassir Adderley is the player I feel we should be targeting with a trade down.

I echo the thoughts of the sane folks on here that want no part of Daniel Jones, I can understand however the thought process for those who hung onto the previous guy for so long, it's like continuing that thing without the arm talent.

QUARTERBACKS
Buy
: Kyler Murray, Easton Stick
Bargain Bin: Drew Anderson

RUNNING BACKS
Buy
: David Montgomery
Bargain Bin: Wes Hills, Jeremy Cox

WIDE RECEIVERS
Buy
: Hakeem Butler, Andy Isabella, Deebo Samuel, Terry McLaurin, Jalen Hurd
Bargain Bin: Tyre Brady, Olamide Zaccheaus

TIGHT ENDS
Buy
: T.J. Hockenson, Kahale Warring
Bargain Bin: C.J. Conrad

OFFENSIVE TACKLE
Buy
: Jawaan Taylor, Chuma Edoga, Yodny Cajuste
Bargain Bin: Ethan Greenidge

OFFENSIVE GUARD/CENTER
Buy
: Garrett Bradbury, Erik McCoy, Dalton Risner, Beau Benzschawel, Josh Miles, Nick Allegretti
Bargain Bin: Tyree St. Louis, Yosuah Njiman

DEFENSIVE TACKLE
Buy
: Ed Oliver, Jeffery Simmons, Christian Wilkins, Khalen Saunders, Greg Gaines
Bargain Bin: Chris Nelson

DEFENSIVE END
Buy
: Nick Bosa, Montez Sweat, Dre'Mont Jones, L.J. Collier, Charles Omenihu
Bargain Bin: Kyle Phillips, Byron Cowart

EDGE
Buy
: Chase Winovich, Christian Miller, Porter Gustin, Jordan Brailford
Bargain Bin: Jamell Garcia-Williams, Ronheen Bingham

LINEBACKER
Buy
: Josh Allen, Devin White, Devin Bush, Justin Hollins, Jahlani Tavai, Emeke Egbule
Bargain Bin: Cody Barton, Joe Dineen

SAFETY
Buy
: Juan Thornhill, Jonathan Abram, Ugo Amadi
Bargain Bin: Malik Gant

CORNER
Buy
: Isaiah Johnson, Trayvon Mullen
Bargain Bin: Tim Harris, Chris Westry

THE SELL LIST
QB Daniel Jones, QB Will Grier, QB Jarrett Stidham, QB Clayton Thorson, RB Elijah Holyfield, WR JJ Arcega-Whiteside, OT Isaiah Prince, OT Martez Ivey, DE Brian Burns, DE Jaylon Ferguson, OLB D'Andre Walker, CB Lonnie Johnson, CB Kris Boyd, S Jaquan Johnson, S Mike Bell, S Marvin Tell, S Darius West

Still working through some players obviously.

Wish list
1. Drew Lock QB
2. Darnell Savage DB
3. Chase Winovich DE
4. Terry McLaurin WR
5. Trysten Hill DT
6. Julian Love DB
7. David Long DB
8. Devine Ozigbo RB
9. Demarea Crockett RB
10. Nate Davis G

UDFA:
Kyle Kempt QB, Jonathan Thomas RB, Anree St Amour OLB

Want..........or would be really happy with Dexter Lawrence, Clelin Ferrell, Ed Oliver, Rashan Gary, Montez Sweat, yeah, defence.......
Dont want - to trade up for a qb,

Wouldnt mind trading back either.

we need hit on almost all our draft pick this yr and next yr. how this going workout ???

Even the best drafting team in the NFL does not hit on all the picks.

Even the best drafting team in the NFL does not hit on all the picks.

What FSU said. Though I still maintain that a lot of the issues we had came down to sloppy scheme or lack of a scheme. Not saying we lack talent cause we do. But especially with blocking on offense and pressure on defense the scheme was just bad

OFFENSIVE GUARD/CENTER
Buy
: Garrett Bradbury, Erik McCoy, Dalton Risner, Beau Benzschawel, Josh Miles, Nick Allegretti
Bargain Bin: Tyree St. Louis, Yosuah Njiman

Okay, its good to see Beau Benzschawel on the list. Because I watched every snap of his against Ohio State last week. and I was questing what I was seeing because everything I read about him was he was just meh. Not that I claim to be an expert or anything, but I honestly questioned whether I knew **** about football or not because BB was dominate. I even came to this board to check Slimms rankings and saw him ranked low and was like, mmkay, apparently I dont know wtf im watching.

Back
Top Bottom