Draft? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft?

Dolphins91

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I know this is dumb of me to say because it's impossible for people to want to wait and see the finished product but can we wait until after the draft to judge the offseason? I understand its frustrating and all but what really happened? We lost out on a QB in Manning that did not want to be here and in Flynn that we obviously didn't think very highly of, otherwise we would have beat the price Seattle was offering.

Isn't it entirely possible that Tannehill was the plan all along and we were just kicking the tires on all these other guys. Yeah, we brought in Garrad to compete with Moore and maybe serve as a backup because even if we were to draft Tannehill, he would not start immediately. I mean, all things considered, if we draft Tannehill in the 1st, a WR in the 2nd, a Tight End and another WR with our 2 3rds, then at least we'd have a promising young group of position players selected specific to the kind of offense we'd be running. I'm not saying everything is roses right now but all is not lost... yet. There is still hope. Let's wait and see what happens in the draft until we start burning down buildings and poking babies with pitch forks. Now with that said, it would be nice if we could fill out some of our other needs like pass rusher and offensive line in free agency, so we can focus all our early picks in the draft on offensive position players.

Also need to draft a RT in the draft. Also need to sign a pass rusher somehere someway.

It's not a position we have to address in the draft. Though entirely possible, it's also possible that they go with Lydon Murtha as the starting RT, who they like and were going to go with last season before he got injured or even bring back Vernon Carey, who was a pro bowl alternate this past season. I'm sure there are other options and we have freed up enough money to address some needs in free agency.

Back
Top Bottom