Draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft

DonShula84 said:
Elway wasnt drafted by Denver, but you made your point :D

Yeah after i posted i remembered he was drafted by the colts then traded to denver.

robfila said:
jbond wrote

QB's are also a bust quite often and no QB has ever taken his team to the SB and won that he was drafted with.

brady was drafted by new england and took them to the sb and won it. several times:wink:

Same with montana and the 49ers. griese and the dolphins, bradshaw and the steelers, aikman and the cowboys.

jbond said:
fine....to continue to be more specific...no 1st round QB although your point is taken. Not to be argumentative but how many other examples over the past 30 years of a non-1st rounder doing that?

I'm not the hugest advocate of Feely but if he continues to improve just a little and the Oline can actually block a little bit....then I think Feely will do just fine. Put Moss with Feeley and I'm sure you'd see Feeley look alot better.

yeah it would be terrible to have a payton manning, micheal vick, culpepper, Mcnabb etc...because they never won a superbowl. :roflmao:

jbond said:
QB's are also a bust quite often and no QB has ever taken his team to the SB and won that he was drafted with.

A solid WR that will probably pan out better is more of a sure bet, especially one that will be with us for years to come.

Every player can be a bust...i mean ronnie brown could be Ki Jana Carter...bust

What about Troy Aikman buddy

For Solid reciever i hope you dont mean Edwards...he drops way too many passes. Solid bet for a reciever is mark clayton the kids for real...just doesnt have ideal size

Back
Top Bottom