Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft

robfila

DolFan
Reaction score
if miami doesnt trade down.imo you have to pick either rodgers or smtih.rbs are a dime a dozen.any one of are backs are capable of have a stellar year.thats if hudson can turn the line around.feeley is terrible.he will never take this team to the big show.we need to build this team around a franchise qb and feeley isnt it.just my opinion.....

QB's are also a bust quite often and no QB has ever taken his team to the SB and won that he was drafted with.

A solid WR that will probably pan out better is more of a sure bet, especially one that will be with us for years to come.

I always hear how RBs are a dime a dozen. Then why couldn't we find one for the last 20 years?

Would be nice having a franchise QB, but I dont see any from this draft. Welcome a board!

jbond said:
QB's are also a bust quite often and no QB has ever taken his team to the SB that he was drafted with.

I don't get what your saying here? montana drafted by the 49ers took them to the SB. so did elway, marino, kelly?

godfater21 said:
I don't get what your saying here? montana drafted by the 49ers took them to the SB. so did elway, marino, kelly?

Elway wasnt drafted by Denver, but you made your point :D

sorry meant to say "won"...tried to edit it but it's timing out on me. Point being....a QB is more of a crapshoot then a solid WR as they have a harder time adjusting to the pros more often. That said...Saban is rebuilding this team and wants the BPA that he can get that will help the team out now and in the future. Our WR corp isn't exactly full of depth and our current #3 ....well I won't say sucks...just very disappointing. We saw what happened when the passing game sucks and you don't have a good #2 WR (remember getting Carter? who didn't help either). It puts 8 men in the box every down against the run....double up CC or Booker (whichever one isn't injured if it happens) and we're screwed.....yet again....regardless who is RB or QB.

Look what Tom Brady did with new england.and ben rothw with pitt.ne was nothing till they drafted brady

robfila said:
Look what Tom Brady did with new england.and ben rothw with pitt.ne was nothing till they drafted brady
Brady was a 6th rounder not a #2 overall pick!

thats fine ok draft a receiver but whos going to get him the ball not feeley. first off our line is terrible so he doesnt have time to through. second when he does have time he has a hell of a time placing the ball there.:shakeno:

jbond wrote

QB's are also a bust quite often and no QB has ever taken his team to the SB and won that he was drafted with.

brady was drafted by new england and took them to the sb and won it. several times:wink:

DonShula84 said:
I always hear how RBs are a dime a dozen. Then why couldn't we find one for the last 20 years?
your right man... if we can't trade down it's got to be between Alex Smith and Ronnie Brown IMO.

robfila said:
jbond wrote

brady was drafted by new england and took them to the sb and won it. several times:wink:

fine....to continue to be more specific...no 1st round QB although your point is taken. Not to be argumentative but how many other examples over the past 30 years of a non-1st rounder doing that?

I'm not the hugest advocate of Feely but if he continues to improve just a little and the Oline can actually block a little bit....then I think Feely will do just fine. Put Moss with Feeley and I'm sure you'd see Feeley look alot better.

Our o line is terrible.but we do have solid backs. u put any one of them on denvers team.ur guarrented at least a 1000 yds.the oline better get better or feeley is going to get carried off the field alot this year.not that would be a bad thing.cant u tell im not a big fan of aj

i think i'm tired of any QB that has "jay" somewhere in the name....

Back
Top Bottom