Draft?

mario88vega

Starter
Reaction score
need draft help......

So who's lucky enough to go? represent us well!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

nydolphinfan

DOLPHIN POWER
Reaction score
I am going to try to go. I am not sure what time to get there to wait in line. They start giving out wristbands at 6am.

Boik14

Hammered
Reaction score
nydolphinfan said:
I am going to try to go. I am not sure what time to get there to wait in line. They start giving out wristbands at 6am.
Your best bet is to get there around 330-4AM before the real lines start. Thats what I did last year. Find a few bars to hop around to all night; run home take a quick shower throw a few beer cans in your pocket and go with a few friends so you dont fall asleep on line. Thats how I plan on doing it again this year :)

nydolphinfan

DOLPHIN POWER
Reaction score
Boik14 said:
Your best bet is to get there around 330-4AM before the real lines start. Thats what I did last year. Find a few bars to hop around to all night; run home take a quick shower throw a few beer cans in your pocket and go with a few friends so you dont fall asleep on line. Thats how I plan on doing it again this year :)
Thanks was it worth it?

Boik14

Hammered
Reaction score
nydolphinfan said:
Thanks was it worth it?
Well I kinda have mixed emotions. I wasnt able to enjoy the whole thing because my dad had a stroke in the middle of it last year 1 pick before we picked. Go figure, must have been Wannys fault :confused:

It seemed like it was worth it had I been able to stay for the whole thing. As it was I had to run out right after we picked and head over to the hospital to make sure my old man was ok (which he was).

So im hoping this year I get in and get to experience it without that part.

Boik14

Hammered
Reaction score
nydolphinfan said:
Glad that your Dad is better. Thanks again for your time.
Thanks. If you have more questions you can post them or message them.

Top Bottom