Draft? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Draft?

mario88vega

Starter
Reaction score
need draft help......

So who's lucky enough to go? represent us well!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to try to go. I am not sure what time to get there to wait in line. They start giving out wristbands at 6am.

wow good luck, hopefully someone can help you with that info. try getting some pics.......

nydolphinfan said:
I am going to try to go. I am not sure what time to get there to wait in line. They start giving out wristbands at 6am.
Your best bet is to get there around 330-4AM before the real lines start. Thats what I did last year. Find a few bars to hop around to all night; run home take a quick shower throw a few beer cans in your pocket and go with a few friends so you dont fall asleep on line. Thats how I plan on doing it again this year :)

Boik14 said:
Your best bet is to get there around 330-4AM before the real lines start. Thats what I did last year. Find a few bars to hop around to all night; run home take a quick shower throw a few beer cans in your pocket and go with a few friends so you dont fall asleep on line. Thats how I plan on doing it again this year :)

Thanks was it worth it?

nydolphinfan said:
Thanks was it worth it?
Well I kinda have mixed emotions. I wasnt able to enjoy the whole thing because my dad had a stroke in the middle of it last year 1 pick before we picked. Go figure, must have been Wannys fault :confused:

It seemed like it was worth it had I been able to stay for the whole thing. As it was I had to run out right after we picked and head over to the hospital to make sure my old man was ok (which he was).

So im hoping this year I get in and get to experience it without that part.

nydolphinfan said:
Glad that your Dad is better. Thanks again for your time.
Thanks. If you have more questions you can post them or message them.

Back
Top Bottom