Drafting Mallett Would Be A Huge Mistake....HUGE! | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drafting Mallett Would Be A Huge Mistake....HUGE!

Well, after seeing plays called that basically said we give...like 3rd and long and we run a draw up the middle 9 out of 10 times….
Or when Henne seems to get on a roll and they pull him out for a I'll timed wildcat play
Or when our running games digress along with our O-line run blocking....
Or WR’s dropping balls that should have been caught or running the wrong route that caused an INT….

Or our CB’s missing Int’s that could have changed the game.

Or our settling for Field Goals rather than having the balls to go fro it….

I can say Henne deserves another shot.....

Illogical is putting your Job on the line to draft a Rookie QB early in the draft after not giving the guy you drafted 3 years ago enough time to FULLY mature....
You draft a Rookie in round one and it becomes a nightmare and instant QB controversy....to much to put on a rookie but not a veteran....

"I" WOULD NOT DO IT!!!!!!

Well honestly we can start by saying that CK backs up his opinions with hours worth of work breaking down film and explaining his point of view within each video. CK garners respect here because he puts the time in. You think that badge of "best poster of the year" comes easy? I can promise you it does not.
How about SHOW us why Henne is the one, or why Mallett is not. CK has done this time and time again.
You are an apple, he is an orange............get my drift?

Comparing yourself to CK is like throwing a whale a tic tac
You could say the same thing about me having sex with my wife.

I personally wish the Fans would be more supportive of Henne and I wish Tony and Jeff would have been too...even if it were a smoke screen....

I'm waiting until you get to the posts bemoaning us for not keeping Cam Cameron.

I shouldn't even have to explain why getting rid of Cam was a good thing. Great offensive mind, but he's got zero leadership qualities. He was more like a youth group counselor than a head coach.

I personally wish the Fans would be more supportive of Henne and I wish Tony and Jeff would have been too...even if it were a smoke screen....

Then he should give the fans a reason to support him. Otherwise, I'm good with the continued bashing.

Personally, I think everyone here is being trolled by a new attention whore who up until this thread, averaged less than 1 post/month... I'm anticipating an argument that ChadH would have performed better had they kept the dirt infield in JoeRobbie

I already said he would have been a BETTER OC than Henning IMO.......he did seem to be a better OC, and he was willing to stay on in that roll, maybe his voice would have encouraged Parcells to Draft Matt Ryan.....who knows?

Personally, I think everyone here is being trolled by a new attention whore who up until this thread, averaged less than 1 post/month... I'm anticipating an argument that ChadH would have performed better had they kept the dirt infield in JoeRobbie
Personally you seem like a child who can't handle a different opinion with out resorting to name calling....

I already said he would have been a BETTER OC than Henning IMO.......he did seem to be a better OC, and he was willing to stay on in that roll, maybe his voice would have encouraged Parcells to Draft Matt Ryan.....who knows?

How many times have you EVER seen a head coach get fired or resign from his position and stay with the team in another capacity as a coordinator or a position coach? I'll wait.

Personally you seem like a child who can't handle a different opinion with out resorting to name calling....

The only thing that's childish is you going into full on "post whore" mode because CK's success seems to bother you for some odd reason.

Then he should give the fans a reason to support him. Otherwise, I'm good with the continued bashing.

When Henne took over After Chad P got hurt the first season, many of you haters did not hate him then.

But now after a season where he did not have the success that many of you expected you are ready to throw him under the bus?

And you want a new Rookie QB to hate if he fails to meet your expectations?

Really?

How many times have you EVER seen a head coach get fired or resign from his position and stay with the team in another capacity as a coordinator or a position coach? I'll wait.

Well if you were paying attention back then it was common knowledge that Cam wanted to stay and was willing to take the OC position.....

Back
Top Bottom