• Yes

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • No

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters

Fin_Frenzy_84

Starter
Reaction score
Warmack and Cooper will both be pretty good in the NFL. If one of them were there at 12 would you want Miami to pull the trigger or no?

Remember guard is a position of need and although it may not be a sexy pick it sure as **** does make our team better.

It will depend on what we do with the rest of free agency, but I don't see us taking guard at 12. If we don't sign Long or Winston and someone like Fisher or Layne Johnson is there, maybe take the guy to play tackle. Right now I think the focus is on CB in the 1st.

If long isnt back we need to hope Lane Johnson is there at 12

I dont think we go into the draft without a tackle. Long or Winston will be a dolphin

I think winston is more highly thouht on on this forum than anywhere else. He has been on the market for over a week.

Unless Milliner falls to us, I would strongly consider taking one of the top 2 guards even at 12 if they are there. If our scouts/coaches like Rhodes or Banks or one of the other CB's enough that will prob be the pick. But I am concerned that Rhodes is a much better press corner than zone. I would be ok taking BPA and G actually fills a big need. Plug Cooper in at LG and move Richie to RG, all the sudden are line looks pretty freakin good.

This is all assuming we resign Long or pickup a RT in free agency.

I think Cooper is an absolute perfect fit and the Dolphins know they need to upgrade and get more athletic guards. That said, the glaring need at corner must be addressed. Right now, Miami needs two starting caliber guys. If free agency brings one (Grimes maybe), it would open up the draft to many more possibilities including offensive line and perhaps a couple of playmakers like Eifert or Austin at #12.

I think Cooper is an absolute perfect fit and the Dolphins know they need to upgrade and get more athletic guards. That said, the glaring need at corner must be addressed. Right now, Miami needs two starting caliber guys. If free agency brings one (Grimes maybe), it would open up the draft to many more possibilities including offensive line and perhaps a couple of playmakers like Eifert or Austin at #12.

Josh Samuda is a hell of an "athletic guard". He just needed to build up some strength (as he's doing this offseason).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niLvSnFo6Mc

^^ tell me that isn't athletic for a guard.. the Dolphins need to start "developing" raw talent on the offensive line, that's what the coaching staff AND TRAINING Staff is for. Why do you think coaches and training staffs get the big money they do from the good smart organizations ??? For chopped liver ? Other teams do it all the time and have very good players on the O-line come out of nowhere. It's time to stop spending valuable 1st rounders and big FA paydays on cornfed offensive linemen and start drafting guys who can make plays big on offense (and defense- creating TURNOVERS), that win games in this day and age.

We are implementing a quick passing attack with short QB drops in a west coast offense, no need for wasting tons of money and 1st rounders on offensive linemen all the time. Start DEVELOPING them, as most of the successful and smart teams do

Next transformation is the G position.

Garner about to be signed if not already.

Yeatman waiting in the wings.

We sign a T in Winston or someone else, it surely spell s another direction.

I heard a whisper Philbin loves Cooper.

Keep Sellin Austin everyone! Need St louis to come up and get him so we can wheel and deal with SF later.

Back
Top Bottom