Status
Not open for further replies.

minus

Perennial All-Pro
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I was preaching the samething before the draft and I'll say it agian:

L.Gordon is a very talanted back.

Drafting a rb with #2 pick and paying him #2 money was a waste.

I know Ronnie Brown has a huge fan club to back him up but the truth is that it was a waste of a pick.There was absolutely no need to draft a runningback with #2 pick.

Now we have a crowded backfield at RB with weirdo coming back and no real QB prospect.

minus said:

I know Ronnie Brown has a huge fan club to back him up but the truth is that it was a waste of a pick.There was absolutely no need to draft a runningback with #2 pick.

Now we have a crowded backfield at RB and no real QB prospect.

Quick, you better let Saban know this.... maybe he can trade him to another team..... :eek: :shakeno:

We never knew if Gordon would be good or bad because of the injuries, and we had no idea Ricky came back. On draftday, we took what we needed, the fact that our backfield is talented is something you should appreciate. It gives us a good year RB wise, and maybe we can trade some of them for a pick.

Also, if you preferred that we pick Aaron Rodgers at 2, I don't agree at all.

You must not know Brown talents that well. Brown is a complete RB that can catch, run and block for ya. He will help out the running game and the passing game alot with his game play.

i hate mini camp hype... if only i had the will to stay away from the board during this time

minus said:

Now we have a crowded backfield at RB and no real QB prospect.

If you look back at my posts on L. Gordon...you will see that I liked him and felt that he could...like I said...could be our starter...but he is injury prone. Just because he's looked good in mini camp...you can't say that he'll be solid and an all down back...all in all...I like the Ronnie Brown pick...he will be our franchise back.

Go Fins!!!

touborg said:
We never knew if Gordon would be good or bad because of the injuries, and we had no idea Ricky came back. On draftday, we took what we needed, the fact that our backfield is talented is something you should appreciate. It gives us a good year RB wise, and maybe we can trade some of them for a pick.

Also, if you preferred that we pick Aaron Rodgers at 2, I don't agree at all.

QB wasn't a bigger need? Please....

Saban show me he is not any brighter than Dave when it come to drafting.

minus said:

Now we have a crowded backfield at RB with weirdo coming back and no real QB prospect.

Minus, you my man and all, but this is so unlike you...you know that it's mini camp, you know, no pads, no nothing...what a player does in MC vs TC vs PS vs RS is never the same, we need as many rb's as we can get, it seems to work for Denver, we should never rely on one rb again.

minus said:

You dont get better by drafting for needs. You take BPA (best player available) and Ronnie was the BPA.

minus said:

Dude if you dont like it then go join another team. I am sure nobody will miss ya if ya do.

Sal Lisitano said:
If you look back at my posts on L. Gordon...you will see that I liked him and felt that he could...like I said...could be our starter...but he is injury prone. Just because he's looked good in mini camp...you can't say that he'll be solid and an all down back...all in all...I like the Ronnie Brown pick...he will be our franchise back.

Go Fins!!!

L.Gordon has the talent to be a feature back and you also have Sammy Morris who did fairly good job behind a terrible line.Running wasn't the biggest need.I know Saban excuse was that he drafted best player available but he wasn't even best player available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom