Drafting someone else not mentioned? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drafting someone else not mentioned?

Lee2000

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
What other player not frequently mentioned on this board might be a target for Saban's first pick? Anyone have a guess?

Lee2000

spears... but not at #2.

hopefully mike williams, he gets zero love round here.

I agree with FinsNchips. I really like Mike Williams, but just not so sure everyone else does.

I have a feeling Saban is trying his best to trade down and then take a DE like Spears or a DE/OLB combo like Merriman. Just my gut feeling.

there is two guys that i have'nt mentioned that would make a teriffic late round or mid rounsd pick and that is cb Darrent Williams and te Billy bajema . I realize that we dont need a te but wait until you see this kid Billy caught darn near every pass thrown to him and he is so much better of a te than donald lee plus you can bet your homes he could carry this team all the way to the sb if he had too. As for a corner i understand that a cb needs to be at the ht of 6'4" but this kid Darrent 's speed was recently clocked at , get this , a 4.29 in the 40. if he could be used as a rb he will be the next barry sanders. I know this is unbelivable but if it wasn't true i would not post it. :cooldude:

If you want a sleeper TE i think we should go Adam Bergen out of Lehigh. Some say he could be a huge steal later in the draft and is a big athletic tight end, but i dont think we will go TE at all this draft.

I believe that if we retain the 2nd overall pick, we will pick up a name already mentioned on this board. Ronnie Brown, Braylon Edwards or Alex Smith. Of course we have a couple of weeks until draft day and who knows what will happen.

Pretty much everyone has been mentioned...heck ricky=dbag(Where did he go?) even suggested drafting Frank Gore in the 1st round because he gets
crunk.:roflmao: I really cant think of anyone wrthy of a pick that hasn't been mentioned once on these boards.

were going to get a running back and i think and hope we get cedric benson but mike williams is avery good pick.

If we are speaking of value picks, we need to look at Ray Willis, the RT from Florida State. If he hadn't have played alongside Barron, he would be a 1st day draft pick, possibly 2nd round. He was just overshadowed by Alex Barron.

I must totally agree with Fins n Chips (and someone else), I saw he mentioned 2 names in another thread, and re-mentioned one here.

Get used to the following names: Marcus Spears and Thomas Davis. Possibly David Pollack as well.

All SEC.

A possible surprise pick may be Alex Barron on a Trade down. We have no starting left tackle. How many playoff teams dont already have a designated starting Left Tackle?

fishbanger said:
A possible surprise pick may be Alex Barron on a Trade down. We have no starting left tackle. How many playoff teams dont already have a designated starting Left Tackle?

Chances are the fully healthy McIntosh would beat out Barron for this year newayz. Rarley do starting LT rookies excell.

So my thinking is we mine as well wait to get one next year in a class tht gives us plenty of options in tht area.

finsnchips said:
spears... but not at #2.

hopefully mike williams, he gets zero love round here.
MAN I'm all for Mike Williams,someone who can run with Chambers.

If they won't give us what we want then take what we need,MIKE WILLIAMS;)

Back
Top Bottom