Drake for Breida | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Drake for Breida

I think if you put Drake on the 49ers he looks just as good as Breida if not slightly better. We'll probably get about the same kind of production out of Breida as we did from Drake.

Except Breida won’t fumble the rock on the goal line multiple times.

Well no guarantees after all Breida has 10 fumbles on 448 touches the last 3 years and Drake had 6 fumbles on 558 touches the last 3 years.

Yeah but it’s where you fumble and at what point in the game. That’s where Drake was a classic choker

I like Laird. He looks to have the potential of someone like Woodhead with the scumbags. He's smart, plays hard and is fundamentally sound. I hope he sticks around. You need role players like that on your roster.

I really hope Ballage isn’t brought to camp. Don’t want anyone to catch his suckage.

He's like 240 lbs and runs a 4.3 40 but averages like 1 yard per carry and drops like a lead balloon at the slightest contact. I've never seen such a physical specimen suck so thoroughly in all my life! :hclap::hclap::hclap::hclap:

:shrug: Cardinals sure are happy with him. 8 TDs in 8 games. 0 in 6 games in Miami last year
Half of those td’s in one game. Honestly other then 3 games Drake was rather jus average.

Attachments

• 63C734D5-B87A-4794-976C-581930E779AB.png
    63C734D5-B87A-4794-976C-581930E779AB.png
    105.9 KB · Views: 4
He's like 240 lbs and runs a 4.3 40 but averages like 1 yard per carry and drops like a lead balloon at the slightest contact. I've never seen such a physical specimen suck so thoroughly in all my life! :hclap::hclap::hclap::hclap:

would you not call jenna jameson a physiacl specimen before she got too much plastic surgery?

I loved Drake, would've loved to see him get a chance at a feature back to see if he could've handle the role for an entire season. He really only had 2 games where he was the feature back and he went off. 8 million dollars is not change of pace back numbers. its feature back pay.

breida's numbers arent really anything to get excited over either. he seemed boom or bust mentality in most of his games too. I loved barry sanders, possibly one of the top 5 greatest at his position ever, and he would hold the rushing record had he not retired. but i also think he has the most negative rushing plays in nfl history too. (yes i know he was getting behind the line and was making his first move 3 yards in the backfield alot as opposed to emmit being untouched for 5 yards) Homerun hitters can change the game, but you cant average 1 ypc on 6 handoffs in 3 drives that lead to three 3 and outs, then call the back great because he broke a 80 yard td on the 4th drive to jump his ypc average up to 12.3

I liked him but I understood exactly why they traded him when they did. He still had value at that point and it was actually one of the few smart things they did when Gase was around...
Agreed. And it worked out for Ajai too as he played a pretty key role (he and Blount) in that SB each w 70+ yards on the ground helped pound the Pats a D some. I liked AJai but I don’t recall being beside myself when we traded him.

Think Drake is better than Breida, but I would rather have Breida at $3.3m than Drake at $8.5m next season.

He also made the most memorable play in my entire time as a Dolphin fan.

But hey, its fine to disagree, I am aware i'm in the minority on Drake - but I still think Miami failed to use him properly

The negitive plays was not what got him traded, he would not pass block consistently. He showed that he could, he just wouldn't step up on a consistent basis and erase the free rusher.

Think Drake is better than Breida, but I would rather have Breida at $3.3m than Drake at $8.5m next season.

Came into say exactly this.

And will people please give it up with Laird? If he's on the team, we're not good.

Back
Top Bottom